Five kids?

You are all going to get mad at me but... WHAT COLOR IS THE DRESS? I think it is white and gold.

Chapter Two:

Five kids?

"Lou?" My face slowly looked up, there is only one that person calls me Lou and that was lily.

"Lily? Is that you?" I gasped, she was breath taking, still beautiful.

The same blond hair with streaks of brown, the same sparkle in her light green eyes, the same freckles in her pale skin. All though she had wrinkles by her eyes and a little by the mouth, she was beautiful.

"Yes." Her laugh was soft and made a smile go on my face.

"So how have you been?" It's like all my bad thoughts about her from our fight didn't matter, well it was 33 years ago.

"Well I got married but that was a long time ago," I stopped her.

"Married?"

"Yes married, I also have five kids." She smiled, a little jealousy filled my heart.

"Five kids?"

"Yes five kids, oh and I am a lawyer." She smiled proudly.

"Oh uh... That will be $5.47 please." I changed the subject.

This whole thing my heart frown, I wasn't successful, and I have not at all gotten over her. She had five kids, it's like all our past dreams flew out of our reach into a ocean where a whale ate them and pooped it out.

I frowned thinking about how that could have been me making her smile, it could have been me having kids with her, I could have became successful and made us a living. What makes it worse is she is living the life we dreamed to have together.

Flashback~

"Lou take the dang blueberry." She giggle, putting the nasty fruit in my face. "I don't like them sugar."

She stopped laughing and looked at me, "Why do you call me sugar?" She asked me with those big bright eyes that could light up a cave.

I chuckled, "Because you're sweet." She gasped, "Why would you eat me you..you," she paused, "Cannibal."

My laugh echoed throughout the tall green trees. "What do you think about our relationship?" I asked.

She leaned her back on my chest while looking into my eyes, "What do you mean?"

"I mean what should we do in our future?" I ask, looking around the sky as the sun lowed.

"Well, I have a list of things we need to do." She answered with a big smile. "And what is on the list?"

"First we need to have five kids." She mumbled, popping a blueberry into her mouth. "Five kids?" I questioned, she giggled and nodded.

"And we need to have a great big wedding. And and we need to be lawyers, in our own business. Together." She nodded towards me.

"Okay, okay that sound great! We can always be together." I nodded with her, as a giggle left her blueberry stained lips.

Back to time~

"Lou? Lou?"

"Huh? Oh yeah that will be $5.47." I smiled, a small smile. "I know here is your money." She laughed, my eyes began to get wet.

"Thanks have a great day Lou! Nice seeing you!" She spoke walking toward the door; pretty fast if you ask me.

"Bye sugar." I spoke in the happiest way I could, and with my acting skills I think I did ok.

But right when I said those words she stopped and slowly nodded.

She noticed the nickname, tears started to fall out of my eye. This was suppose to be our future.

I kicked the pebble into the lake as another tear fell from my eyes. Why I am so hurt? It's been 33 years. Gosh I'm such a baby.

I slowly walked towards the huge lake that sat before me, it was around two at night, and the sky was a dark as it can be.

Once I sat by the water I looked at my face in the water. I was a old guy, white hair growing in, tears stained cheeks, dull blue eyes, and my skin turned pale.

Slowly my eyes began to drop and soon my face fell into the cold water.

"LOUIS!"

"LOUIS!"

"LOUIS GET YOUR FAT BUTT UP AND DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL!"

I sat up fast, wait...school?

-

OH MY GOSH! Guys thanks so much I posted this story today, and it already has 3 hearts!

Make sure to follow, I follow back. And I'll check out your quizzes or stories!

Thanks again!