𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 : 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏.

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈.

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆."

THOMAS SHELBY HAS MASTERED THE ART OF PATIENCE, at the end of the day, all things come to those who wait

THOMAS SHELBY HAS MASTERED THE ART OF PATIENCE, at the end of the day, all things come to those who wait. He knew the woman he'd been waiting for had returned after receiving a call from London. The excitement began to sway at the core of what and who Thomas was, bliss zapped through him like a lightning, and he felt like a red ant discovering a kid's hidden candy stash. Mercedes was finally back, his angel—his safe haven in the midst of chaos. 

Polly smiled at her middle nephew as the brothers entered the door, she was aware of how Thomas had been waiting for this day to come. The Shelby brothers took notice of the raven-haired girl sitting in the living room beside Katie and Karl, her back straight, knees crossed, and hands placed on her lap. 

"Proper little lady, ain't she?" Arthur said to his family before bringing a cigar close to his mouth, "Wait 'til ya hear her cuss like a sailor," he added, snorting. 

"She's...?" John cocked his head at Arthur, looking for some answers while his gaze was focused on the girl.

"Her sister," Thomas cut in and smiled, noticing the uncanny resemblance between her and Mercy. Soledad slowly looked in their direction like she sensed they were talking about her, "Aye, she really is her sister. Look at how them bloody eyes stare as if she knew all of my fuckin sins," John cackled, earning a nudge from Esme who just came down from upstairs, holding their babe.

Ada came out of the kitchen with a hint of a grin on her lips and closed the door behind her, "Go on, Tommy, she's waiting inside the kitchen," she said, picking up Karl from her niece's arms. Thomas tried his hardest not to show his smile but he couldn't help himself, just thinking about having Mercy around his arms lightened up his mood. The Shelby family looked at him with elation as both of his hands wrapped around the door handle, turning it sideways, and watched him disappear before their eyes.