𝐓𝐖𝐎

"𝐒𝐇𝐄 really mad for no reason

"𝐒𝐇𝐄 really mad for no reason. Her party was bound to get shot up. Ion know why she bitchin." Amarie said as her thick New York accent came out. She was talking to her best friend, Breanna. They were now in their 4th period.

Amarie thought it was dumb that it was an open invitation. Daylin knows that people be beefin' all around here. But she wanna be nice and shit. Now, if she would've died that would've been on her.

"That doesn't mean anything. You basically ruined her birthday. Everybody knows that she loves parties, you're deadass wrong. You need to apologize." Breanna said.

Although she also thought that it was an dumb idea to throw an open invitation, she thought it was wrong for what Amarie did. Yes, the party was gon get shot up but she should've waiting until something popped off.

"I'm not apologizing for nothing. I basically saved her life. The hell." Amarie said being stubborn as usual.

"Okay." Breanna said, knowing Amarie was gonna do what she wants.

-

It was time for them to go to lunch and Amarie walked with Breanna, as usual.

Amarie and Breanna walked in the lunchroom and Amarie scanned the lunchroom. Something she always do when she goes anywhere.

She then locked eyes with Daylin and Daylin then mugged her and looked away.

Amarie scrunched her face up and started walking to her table with Bree.

"Wassup, Shoota, hey Bree." Amarie's homeboy, Tee, said dapping her up.

"Hey, Tee." Bree said giving him a small smile.

"Shoota" was a nickname people called her cause she always carried a gun. She wouldn't go nowhere without one.

"Wassup, Tee. Whatchall boys on?" She and Breanna sat down.

"Nun, I'm not tryna eat this fuckass school lunch." Their other friend, Reese, said.

"Y'all wanna go get some chick-fil-a ?" Another homebody, Rell, said and they nodded.

"Let's go." Breanna said as she and the rest of them got up.

They walked out the lunch room doors and went to Tee's car. Tee had the biggest car so it was common sense for them to get in there.

Amarie got in the front seat and hooked her phone to the bluetooth.

"I'm startin to think you think this your car or sum." Tee said mugging her because every time she gets in his car, she connects her phone to the bluetooth.

She shrugged and played one of their favorite songs to sing with each other.

"I FEEL LIKE NIGGAS AIN'T AS REAL AS ME!" Amarie started.

"SO IM PROTECTING MY ENERGY!" Breanna yelled after her.

"IVE BEEN TALKED DOWN BY MY FAMILY." Tee yelled.

"SO NOWADAYS WE DONT TALK LIKE WE ENEMIES!" Reese yelled.

"LOOK IN MY EYES SAY IVE BEEN HURT BEFOREEEEEEEE." Rell yelled.

"THEY HURT HIM BAD, SO BAD HE CAN FEEL IT IN HIS SOULLLLLLLL." Amarie yelled again.

-

"I can't wait to go home and take a fuckin nappp." Amarie dragged out and Breanna agreed.

School just ended and Amarie was ready to go the fuck home.

"You ain't lyin. Ive been ready to go since after we ate that chick-fil-a." Breanna said as they walked out of the double doors.

"Nah fr." They said as they walked to Amarie's car.

Amarie always takes Breanna home after school. Breanna have her own car but she doesn't like driving so Amarie just picks her up and drop her off.

"You needa start driving your car." Amarie said as she unlocked her doors and she then seen Daylin.

Daylin mugged her once again making her smack her teeth.

"Ion got time." Amarie mumbled and got into her car.

-

Amarie had got home and instantly took a shower.

After her shower, she instantly got in her bed and went to sleep.

this took me a couple hours .. tell destiny to DO BETTER !

fuck you👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽. -destiny

-bigdaddylani outttt