3

saturday.

it was my only day to actually do what i needed to be done since my mother doesn't.

"hi baby," i picked up my black cat, donni, taking her downstairs with me to go feed her, "here you go baby."

sitting the can down rubbing donni's back watching her back ruffle until the sound of a door opening.

"naila," hearing that bitch's voice she was hungover, " i'm going to need you watch leah while i'm at work."

i don't fucking understand why i always have to watch my baby sister when she knows i have to work too.

"it's my free day though," i spoke back, "i planned on catching up on my school work-"

"naila," here she go with this shit, "i don't give a fuck about what you had planned i need you to watch her and there's no ifs and buts about it." she walked back into her room and slammed the door.

"oh god," huffing out going over to the dishwasher taking out the dishes, "fuck me."

"i heard you little girl!"

i wish she hurry up and get the hell out of here. there is no reason why she is still nagging me.

///

"le le what you want to eat baby?" questioning the two year old as i had her hooked on my hip looking into the freezer pointing at the chicken nuggets, " chicken nuggets?"

she shook her head and pointed at me, " you cook," then pointed towards the chicken, "cook chicken."

"doesn't mom cook you food?" i asked her setting her down on the floor, "or she just gives you the nuggets?"

"nuggets," the baby whispered grabbing the small bag of broccoli handing it to me, "this."

i was making this baby her food a little distraught knowing that our mother was only feeding her chicken nuggets whenever this girl was hungry.

"come here le," i called out to the little girl seeing her walk over to me with her arms out allowing me to put her in her food chair, "eat up pretty because it's time to go to sleep."

"thank you mommy," her sweetest voice softly spoke, "thank you."

this isn't her first time calling me 'mommy'

///

i heard the garage open waiting for the person to come into the house as i sat on the couch laid back like i had a beer in my hand.

"why aren't you sleep?" my mother questioned, "where's my baby?"

i never dared to look at her keeping my focus on the tv watching spongebob.

"my baby is in her bed sleeping," i spoke slighty, "and i'm not sleep because i thought you would've like to know that she called me 'mommy'"

getting off the black couch walking pass her patting her shoulder,

"yeah she called me mommy."

______
author note:

im trying to give yall a little insight on her life with her mother and not just namjoon.

Check out my other books. Bag lady, saudade, BTS Smut & Request, Why Me? , Lust, Exasperation, KHIPHOP and KRNB AMBW, and BTS AMBW Volumes 1 and 2