Chapter 1

POV: 3rd person

You were texting your best friend Wilbur Gold better known as Wilbur Soot

(A/N: based off a real convo I am having with my friend)

                                                             ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀ 

                                                                                         I am just asking what happens if you consume rat poison?

Idk you would die I guess?

Wilbur's Pov:

                                          💔♦ 𝐲/𝔫 ♞🐺   Is calling                                                           

W:Hey whats up

Y:I wanna hang out.

W: Oh yeah I wanna talk to you anyways...

Y: Oh okay!

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 15 minutes and you go to the park:

"Hey Y/N" 

I had a crush on them and I thought I made it obvious ,  But apparently not.  We hung out at the park for a while and in the end they got tired and so they  fell asleep so in the end I took them back to my house where we have had multiple sleep overs.

Y/n's pov: 

I had been picked up by someone I was g it was Wilbur.  I was set on a comftorable surface and I opened one eye and saw Wilbur walking out so I said right before he left.  "Could you stay?"  He blushed a bit and nodded he walked out and walked back in with his night oufit on.  I was on one side of the bed and he was on another.  Just then a pair of hands grab you snd pull you in... That's how you stay for the rest of the night.   

A/N:  HEY BESTIES! SO I ONLY READ THIS TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND MY OTHER FRIEND GOT MAD I WOULDN'T READ IT TO THEM-  SO HERE YOU GO BESTIE.  IT'S KINDA RUSHED SORRY.   Also my friend made me cry earlier lol. help me.

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

Remember: 

get some water

 eat food

 love yourself

 do what makes you happy as long as its legal. :)

Word count: 309

Word goal: 255