0.1💞

LEILANI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    "Shhhh girl before he hear you" I whispered yelled to my bestfriend

"Shhhh girl before he hear you" I whispered yelled to my bestfriend. "No cause if the dude following you he gon know ion play about my friends let alone my bestfriend"
I started walking faster scared the man was going to snatch me up. Like damn weirdo move. Before I knew it I had ran into someone
"My fault ma ian see you there" ouuu chile who is this cause he sound fine "thank you i'm taurus buh you can call me polo"
"OMG I didn't mean to say that out loud." I stated as I hid my face scared that he'd laugh.
"LEILANI!! WHO IS THAT AND WHY YOU BLUSHIN ALL HARD!" Averi my bsf exclaimed "Who you otp wit ms girl" he said as he started looking over my shoulder
         "move boy all up in my business. buh can you do me a favor, this guy has been following me around the mall for a good 20 minutes and i was wondering if you could act like my boyfriend so he'll leave me alone."
          "i don't know you was jus bein-" "please bro!?" Taurus smiled and nodded "I was jus playing witchu of course I will especially cause you too fine ta get snatched up dafuq."
           Taurus had lost my attention whenever I noticed the guy getting closer "kiss me" i demanded. "what don't you thin-" "do it now he's getting closer"
            He pulled me close and kissed me. It was passionate even though I had just met him if felt like we kissing for ages whenever I realized the guy was gone. I pulled away and laughed "Thank you so much I really do owe you" I said.
            "Well you can pay me back b-" he was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at it and the name read "king 💞📸" "Hold on I need to take this" I said as I put my phone up to my ear.
TAURUS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       I looked at her phone and read "king💞📸" and I don't know what it was but I got jealous I barely knew the girl why was I already falling for her       "I'm sorry I have to go, thank you for helping me I r...

       I looked at her phone and read "king💞📸" and I don't know what it was but I got jealous I barely knew the girl why was I already falling for her
       "I'm sorry I have to go, thank you for helping me I really do owe you but my brother needs me" She said with a sad face.
         "It's ok I was just going to as-" I tried saying but she had walked away "fuck mane I jus wanted ta get yo number bro"
         "Who was that,... yo luh shorty??" bam said while walking up to me
          "nawl man buh I wish she fine asl and she was kissing all up onna yo dude" I said confidently "mane don't lie, I saw ha walk away and you was beggin fa ha numba don't try dat" he said laughing
"move cause no she was lovin on me don't say that, i had ha blushin and everything. and she did kiss me so don't front" I said rolling my eyes.
"buh what's ha name foe" "uhmmmm, leilani yea that's ha name leilani" I said thinking back to whenever her friend was talking to her.
—————————————————————————
That's the first chapter!!! I hope you liked it!!
word count ; 531
vote,, comment,, share!!
~💞