Dear Sister

THIS IS A NORMAL BROTHER-SISTER RELATIONSHIP, IT IS NOTHING LIKE KIYO'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS SISTER

TW: Small mention of suicide

Y/N's pov

"Yoink!" Kokichi grabbed the card from the black and white bear and took off to the door. The MonoKubs had come to give us more items to unlock more areas of the school. But one of them, a key card, was said to hold the next motive. Everyone insisted we get rid of it, but of course, Kokichi was having none of it.

The others began freaking out, but I looked at the male with a bored look. "What if another murder happens?!" "I wouldn't mind. This is a killing game after all! The players are supposed to do what the game says!" Kaito slammed his fist on the table. "Quit screwing around and give us the damn card!" "Nope! See ya!" He looked at me and winked while I scratched my nose, then he left.

Kaito turned to me. "Can't you go after him and talk some sense into him?" I looked at the man with a blank stare. "Sure, like he'll listen to me. We may be twins, but he isn't going to listen. Remember how much we hate each other? Surprised he hasn't killed me himself." "Well, in any case, we should check out what we can with these items." Everyone nodded and Monophanie gave the items to Shuichi before disappearing.

After eating, we all went places the objects could unlock. Well, everyone else did. I, on the other hand, went to the manhole. Gonta had removed the boulder already, so I was able to get down easily. Once down there, I saw my twin with the Electro-hammers he asked from Miu. You see, Kokichi and I have a complicated relationship. Ever since we got here, we acted like we hate each other so they don't suspect us of working together. Perks of being liars and the Ultimate Prankster. We needed them to distrust one of us for our plan to work.

I looked at him confused as I took a weapon. "What makes you think it's down here?" "Well, while you were having breakfast, I went everywhere I thought it worked. This is the only place I can think of since we don't know what's on the other side." I played with the silver locket around my neck as I looked down the tunnel. Sure, Monokuma said it was the way out, but the Ouma twins knew better.

"They said the key holds the next motive. What could it be?" The purple-haired boy shrugged. "Who knows? Something big if it's supposed to get us to kill." My fingers tightened around the locket, nervous for what's ahead. Our organization forbids killing, so there's no way either of us could be swayed into doing it. But even then, I still fear something could bring me to commit such an act.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my trance. Kokichi's closed-eye smile made me relax and smile back. "It's gonna be okay, Sis. I know you, nothing will sway you to do such a thing." My eyes widened. "How did you-" "Twin instinct. Now, come on, let's see what's up with this motive." I smiled again and nodded before we both stepped into the tunnel.

With the hammers, we were able to clear the tunnel in ten minutes with a few stops to get our bearings. Finally, we were at the tunnel's end. There was a giant metal door with a panel next to it. The panel had a keypad and a card slot. "What if this really is the exit? We should get the others-" "Not yet. We need to make sure." I bit my lip and nodded, stepping out of the way to let him use the card.

The panel beeped before the door made a siren noise and the lights around the door blinked. The door began to open and I told myself not to smile, but I couldn't help it. We could be getting out of here, this game was over.

The door was fully open and the bright light faded. I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, my smile fading. The world was in ruins, cars crushed and buildings crumbling. It was a horrifying sight, that's for sure. I didn't realize I was holding my breath, but when I tried to breathe, I found I couldn't. I fell to my knees and wrapped my hands around my neck, trying to get some air.