Chapter 3.)Packing Problems

Skylars POV

My sister and I went or our rooms,getting ready to pack.
Of course she leaves me to buy the tickets.

As I was packing,I felt someone watching me. And let me tell you,it's a very creepy feeling!

I turn around only to see my parents standing there,glaring at me like I did something wrong.
I'm not the one who liked there ONLY children out. I shall be an amZAYN mom.
Much better that my mom.

"What do you want?" I say my voice coming annoyed.

"We just thought you should know,you don't need to pack." My mom says with a slight smirk on her face. What the heck is she smirking about? And why don't I need to pack?

"What do you mean?" I ask as they start to inch closer to the door. Now I have a bad feeling about this.
"Oh,it's just that.." They were now standing behind the door. She put her hand on my door knob and said,"You won't be leaving any time soon" Then she slammed the door shut.

It took me a minute to realize what she meant. Once I realized I was being kidnapped by my PARENTS,I ran up to the door and tried to open it.

"Damn you stupid locks!!!" I yelled as u found the door locked from the outside. I then stated banging my fist in the door saying some very colorful words to my parents.
"LET ME OUT YOU LITTLE B*CHES!!" I kept yelling and screaming for what seemed like forever until I realized they weren't letting me out.

And just when I thought I was free from my dumb parents,they go and keep me captive in my own room!
What kind of world are we living in?!