chapter two

"what exactly do you want to do?" you look down at the floor while awaiting a response

"i want you to try to inable me from fighting." she tosses you a small blade as you catch it, your eyes widening at the sharp object.

"so then what's this for?" you hold the small knife out as she smiles.

"your ability mostly depends on weapons, right? i want you too use that to your advantage." she pulls her hair tie off her her wrist before starting to tie her hair back.

you continue to stare at the knife as she walks back and forth past you, moving the workout equipment out of the way. she glances up at you as you flip the blade between your fingers. "did you want to pick another weapon? sorry i forgot to ask."

you shake your head. "i'm okay, i can just make more."

"make more?" she slips her shoes off before heading back towards where you were standing.

"take your shoes off, babe." she cuts you off before giving you time to answer her question.

babe??
oh my god

you quickly turn around, hiding your flustered face and head towards where she put her shoes before slipping yours off and sitting them next to hers.

taking a deep breath, you sigh before turning around and walking back on the mats she had put together. you pull up your thigh highs, making sure the fabric hadn't rolled up.

mirko watches you from the corner of her eye as she stretches a little, getting ready to move around a lot. you glance up from where you we're leaning over before making eye contact with her.

you turn your head before rubbing the back of your neck, trying to keep a straight face. you could hear mirko laugh a little before starting to walk towards you. "Ready?"