Chapter 23

You brought your hands together, summoning the Buddha. Completely catching Tserriednich off guard.

'What the hell?!' Tserriednich thought. Tserriednich then activated his parallel future, seeing that the Buddha was gonna hit him from the left, he dodged to the right. 'I'll have to eliminate Y/n first.' Tserriednich thought.

'He's fast.' You thought. Then, Tserriednichs tried to grab you from the left, but quickly dodged as another hand came to hit him. "That ability of yours is annoying!" Tserriednich shouted.

"Good!" Kurapika said as he grabbed Tserriednich with his chains and threw him toward you. Then, you finally landed a hit on him, sending him flying away. 'Tch. Damn chains.' Tserriednich thought.

"Kurapika!" You said, getting his attention. "Let's try and hit him into the water." You said. "Right." Kurapika responded.

"You shouldn't announce your plans to your opponent!" Tserriednich said. Then, he hit Kurapika with a left hook using his portals.

You then tried to hit him into the eater using one of the Buddha's hands. But Tserriednich managed to dodge using future sight.

'Alright. Besides the water, What can we use to our advantage?' Kurapika thought as you fought Tserriednich in the background.

Kurapika then started to look around, trying to find something to use. He then spots a weird-looking knife on the ground surrounding by dead plants and grass.

 He then spots a weird-looking knife on the ground surrounding by dead plants and grass

Seeing the knife, he immediately runs and goes to pick it up. Only to notice that it's glowing black

'Why is this Knife glowing? Is it another Dark Continent Item?' Kurapika thought. 'Maybe this'll be useful.' Kurapika thought.
.
.
.
.

'This bastard is quick on his feet. And he's able to dodge very well.' You thought, struggling to land a hit on him. Then, Tserriednich suddenly stops and looks to his right.

You then look to right along with him, only to notice that Kurapika is staring at something. 'A chance!' Tserriednich thought as he dashed at Kurapika.

Then, as Tserriednich was getting closer, he decided to take a peek into the future just in case. Only to see himself getting slashed on the neck by a knife.

Tserriednich then quickly jumps back in an attempt to dodge the knife. But he still ended up getting slightly cut on it. 'Damn. That knife is sharp.' Tserriednich thought.

Then suddenly, you appeared and hit him on the back of the head. "Pay attention!" You shouted. Luckily, Tserriednich protected his head with Nen.

'It'd be more practical to fight without Guanyin. Besides, If I need it, I can always summon it again later.' You thought. 'He stopped using the statue? Whatever. It gives me the chance to damage him.' Tserriednich thought.

Then, he dodged another slash from Kurapika. "Hey, Kurapika. What's with the knife?" You asked. "I found it. So I'm gonna use it." Kurapika said.

'He found a knife in a place like this?' Tserriednich thought. 'It's sharp. But other than that, it doesn't have any weird power that I should worry about.' Tserriednich thought.