♡ch. 1♡

The early morning sun was hitting my eyes as I started waking up, a gentle breeze entering my room. Birds were chirping outside and the faint sound of cars driving past my neighborhood could be heard.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I sluggishly throw my hand at my alarm to turn it off. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look around my room like I usually do. My backpack in the same spot as usual. My Switch on the floor and my many notebooks filled with information of random things that I find interesting, scattered.

"Marcy get ready for school!"
The faint voice of my father could be heard from the kitchen.

I sit up on my bed and take a moment to enjoy how lovely the day is and how good I feel though i had 5 hours of sleep because I stayed up playing video games.

I hop out of bed and go through my closet to get my uniform and jacket out for school.

I finally go down stairs with my things and get myself a cereal bar from the cabinet and get out of the house.

I walked down the path that lead me to anne and sasha so we could all go to school together.

While On the way to the friends that I love so dearly I spotted some dandilions. They might be weeds but they were very pretty especially when you blow them away. When they glide away from you so slowly it's one of the most calming things to see. Even though I wanted to pick it up I knew if I stopped for a little while my mind would side track from the original plan. So I walked past the dandilion and went on my Mary way.

After a few minutes of walking I spotted sashimi and Annabanana.

"Hey Guys!" I greet them with a big grin on my face. They look up and smiles instantly March up their faces.

"Mar Mar!" Sasha tells while running towards me to give me a hug.

"Come on let's get going before we are late. Again." Anne said looking at me with a 'yeah I'm taking about you' grin.

I giggled a nervous laugh knowing what she meant by that. Let's just say that standing in one spot while rambling about Vagabondia Chronicles and forgetting it's a school day isn't the best choice.

We all started walking to school. Some small conversations starting up here and there but most of the walk was silent yet comfort.

We made it to school waved we each other goodbye. My first class was on the second floor of the school so that's why we always say bye earlier than we want to but at least anne and sash have the same class together first.

I make my way up the tall steps of stairs and I make it to class on time once the bell rings.

Hey there. How are yall doin! I'm fine thank you very much for asking! I finally posted a chapter of this fanfic I've been thinking of making for months! Yay! I hope you like it the good the bad -GOOD/BADKIDDO