The Young and the Jealous

THE REUNION

AND WE'RE BACK ! With the season four of The Socialite Society, wrapping up a jaw dropping season with these lovely ladies. If you don't mind, let's go around the room and say who we're all wearing!

(Evelyn, a women in her early 60's in a large gown and blonde updo is seated to the right of the host)

Evelyn : Cavalli, darling, but you knew that (blows host a kiss)

Monica is a slender, tall woman in her late 30's in a short but conservative dress and heals, with straight, sleek black hair and holds notecards with "The Socialite Society" logo on the back.

Monica : Alright, fabulous! It looks wonderful, and may I just say, you look better every year! Tell us a little of what you had done!

Evelyn : Now Monica, you know what you're doing!"

Monica: Evelyn, just come prepared for this question every year! You did agree to open up your life to viewers.

Evelyn: Monica, I've had what everyone else has had done. IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED FROM ME?

(Evelyn starts to stand up)

Monica: Evelyn, just listen to my viewer question. This is Tammi from Ohio. Evelyn, you look younger and younger every year! Is it surgery, good genes, injectables, face cream, WHAT?!"

Evelyn (sits back down) : Monica, you know what you're doing.

Monica: Evelyn, Tammi asked. I did'nt.

Evelyn: Monica, I've had everything you've had done. Now how's that? Call Tmz, New York Times, whatever....

Monica: Okay well we clearly aren't getting anywhere on that

*Studio Audience Laughs*

Evelyn is visibly upset

Monica: Evelyn let me be the first to apologize for striking a nerve.

Holly from Tennessee writes "Evelyn, how do you explain your homophobic comments on the show and don't you think you should apologize?"

Evelyn: NEXT QUESTION BITCH.

Monica: Evelyn, I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself. If you can't accept responsibility for your choices, it will be hard for your viewers and cast mates to forgive you.

Evelyn: They took my comments out of context.

Monica: Evelyn, Riley from Massachusetts asks "If you recently filed bankruptcy, why live in a five million dollar mansion? Maids? A Rolls Royce? Why not just admitting you're living beyond your means.

Violet: You know, if I could just chime in, I think she's going through a lot and I think she's doing her best, she's been drinking a little much lately, but we love her and we're gonna stick by her. I think my cast mates would agree.

Monica: That's fair. And kind. Thank you Violet.

Violet: Thanks Monica. l try. Evelyn, don't you think you owe all of us up here an apology including Monica.

Evelyn: OKAY! THE CONGREGATION, THE PUBLIC, THE COURT, LET IT BE KNOWN IM SORRY FOR MY BAD BEHAVIOR THIS SEASON. ANYONE ELSE?

Violet: Thank you

Monica: Moving on, Evelyn, did you want to clear up the recent comments about Angelina?

Evelyn: Ohh Monica, which ones? Jesus fucking Christ.

Monica: *wincing* well you did quite a bit of slut shaming.

Evelyn: And?

Monica: Well Jeremiah from California wonders why you continue to mistreat Angelina. You seem jealous of her lifestyle, looks, and popularity and resort to attacks about her relationship.

Monroe: Oh stop sticking up for the slut! Because her ancient husband turned a slut into a housewife? With her cheap highlights.

Monica: *Holiding cards over her face to hide laughter*

Evelyn: Yeah so I'm not the only one who saying it

Monica: Angelina, many of the viewers agree. they've called you a gold digger, an escort, how do you respond?

Angelina: Look, I married for love. I loved that man and he loved me and our 70 year age difference didn't take away from that. I loved him until his last mechanized breath. So stop the attacks! Jealous bitches

Monica: We're gonna take a break.

Producer: CUT!