Chapter 12

Mumbai
A two storey house[sv(siya,vansh) house]

Siya:- bhai pls eat something.

V:- no siya. I have no hunger. You go and eat.

Siya:- how can I eat when my bhai is hungry. Bhai pls. Why are you doing like this? Why are you punishing yourself?

V:- becoz my Riddhima left me. What mistake did I do that she left me. Siya everyday I miss her. Do you think she will come back to me ever?

Si:- stop this bullshit bhai. You were the one who drove her away. And now you want her back. Bhai pls if she had to come back then she would've in these 5 years. Pls dont punish yourself. Dont you remember. We have to go to Ahmedabad day after tomorrow to get ishani back from the jail.

V:- I remember Siya. We will go. But pls dont compel me to have food.

Defeated, siya leaves vansh to his sorrows.

☆☆☆☆☆●●●●○○○○○○●●●●☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆●●●●○○○○○○●●●●☆☆☆☆☆

Ahmedabad
Shah house

The elders were sitting in the living room. Ishika comes into the room huffing with a pout on her face. Everyone is amused.

Sam:- ishu. Why are you pouting?

Ishu:- becoz I am angry.

Van:- and why are you angry ishu.

Ishu:- becoz no one loves me.
(She told sadly)

Riddhima took her in her lap and cooed her.

R:- what happened ishu. What made you think like that.

Ishu:- you people never spend time with me. See this(showing a pic)

R:- who is she?

Ishu:- she's my classmate Mishka. See how she is showing off her vacation pics. And keeps telling everyone that she is spending time with her parents.

R:- even we can spend time. How about this. Tomorrow you,me and papa can go for a day out. What say?

Ishu:- really momma?

Riddhu looked towards samar and anuraj respectively. All of them signed yes.

R:- yes baby. We are going for a day out tomorrow. Now go sleep.

Ishika ran off to her room. Others also dispersed to their respective rooms

Next morning

Ishika was super excited to go out with her parents. She woke up early and got ready without any tantrums. Everyone went awe over her excitement

After breakfast, the trio were ready to go out.

☆☆☆☆☆○○○○○●●●●○○○○○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○○○○○●●●●○○○○○☆☆☆☆☆

That's it guys. Sorry for a small chapter. But next update will be full of SamRiddhiKa( samar, riddhima, ishika) moments.

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷