Death at winter...

Fox's pov:                                                             I woke up,and looked outside my den. It was snowing... I thought.I slowly got up,to make sure to not wake my baby up.So I went out of my den,to go look for some food for me and my baby. I can't find any living animal since it was snowing so hard. I spotted some berries nearby and grabbed them. I went home.When I got home,I saw my baby standing waiting for me patiently. I ran up to him and motioned him to go inside.Once we got inside i gave him some berries. I watched him eat then I ate my berries he asked why I only brought him berries. I told him that there wasn't enough food around and we were lucky enough to find those berries. I told him that he can play outside but not so far. He looked very happy as he was outside playing in the snow. I told him that it was enough,he agreed and went back inside. I told him to sleep now. The next day, i told him that he can go out with me but had to stay close. While we were looking for some food,I heard a gunshot. I said to my baby to go and run without ever looking back and that I may not come back.He didn't want to leave me but I said that he gad to. He ran away. I had to take care of this mess. I walked slowly to the sound and saw humans. My mom told me to stay away from humans since they killed my father. But I can't stay away from them forever Then I heard another gunshot and pain at my chest. I saw the humans holding a gun and looking at me.I was bleeding hard witch made the snow red I fell to the ground and more pain. I just wanted my baby alive and a happy life I hope he will be safe...

  361 words....
So.... yeah the story was kinda sad for me because I'm an animal lover and decided to put some drama into it. I hope you enjoy the story byyyyeeee!!! :)