Chapter 20: Way to Lumiose

Our heroes are now on their way to Lumiose City. They have decided to train with their Pokemon so that they can help the chosen one i.e. Ash in saving the world from the Evil Organisation named 'Team Secret Rocket'.

"Hey Ash! Do you have any idea who is the leader of Team Secret Rocket? If we will come to know who he or she is, it will be easy for us to defeat them." said Brock.

"No, I don't have any idea who he or she is. But the others are trying to find out who he or she is." said Ash.

"Others?! Who are these others?" asked Paul.

Ash scolded himself internally for saying that. He didn't tell any of his friends that he is the member of Pokenations. He didn't tell Serena too as it was against the terms and conditions of Pokenations, but he knew that he has to tell her that one day, and that one day wasn't today.

"Others means my other pokemon who are at Rota. I have asked them to try searching for the leader of the Organization." lied Ash.

"Rota? But as per what I remember, you are from Pallet Town in Kanto, right?" said Kenny who didn't have any idea about Ash being the Prince of Rota.

Paul and Drew nodded and looked at the group suspiciously.

The others who knew about Ash's status as Prince of Rota looked at Ash like if they were asking 'Should we tell them?' Ash nodded showing a 'yes'.

The others explained Paul, Kenny and Drew about Ash's status as Prince of Rota.

The three of them were shocked to know that their friend is a royalty. It was a shocking day for them as the same morning they also came to know that Ash and Serena are a couple.

After some time, they came out of the trance and started bombarding questions at Ash.

After they got all the answers to their questions they felt relaxed.

After travelling for so much time, they decided to take a break. Paul sat down besides Dawn which made her blush. Everyone noticed her blushing and started smirking at her which made her as red as tomato.

After sometime, they realised that Paul was blushing too. They all couldn't stop themselves and laughed which made Dawn and Paul much more embarrassed.

Bonnie started fangirling around them and whispered in their ears, "Bonnie, the matchmaker, has got a new ship to sail."

Their face was as red as beetroot while all the others laughed seeing their faces.

After sometime of rest, they started heading on their way to The City of Light again.

On their way, they talked a lot and shared their experiences which they shared while journeying with Ash.

Everyone laughed when they came to know that many girls met Ash when their bicycles were destroyed by Pikachu or when Pikachu himself gave shock to them.

Then they asked Serena, how she met Ash. Serena told them that she knew Ash prior to when he started his journey. She told them how Ash helped her at Professor Oak's Summer Camp which she attended in her childhood.