Chapter 2

I woke up because the alarm sounded so loud. Its currently 8 am and I'm infront of my closet and wondering what to wear . And yes finally after a week my mom said that I can go out. I'm going to meet Naya about the promise that I will treat her . I decided to wear something just a crop top with a jeans which is super comfortable and its hot in the Philippines. I walk to the shower to take a bath and then I did  skincare and then put on my clothes and shoes and my things and yes I'm done ! 

 I walk to the shower to take a bath and then I did  skincare and then put on my clothes and shoes and my things and yes I'm done ! 

 (A/N this is what y/n is wearing // got it from pinterest)

"Mom I'm going!" I shouted as I went down the stairs.

 "Eonnie can you buy me a toy when you come home?" Aya , my sister as she approached me.

 "Yes I will! I know what you want" I smiled to her. She gave me a huge smile on her face and I gave her a peck on her cheeks

 "Be careful on your way" my mom added I just nod at her saying yes and decided to go out

Me and Naya decided to meet at my village's gate. I saw her waiting for me and guess what unancipitated we wore the same style of dress

 "Wow y/n did u copy me?" With a shocked reaction 

 "And did we plan this?" We both laugh 

 And now where taking a cab going to the mall. Naya said we should eat first and I totally agree I'm so hungry right now and of course its my treat !

 We arrived at the mall. Were heading to Cafe and decided to drink coffee and eat cake cause its still 9 am in the morning and just a light breakfast we just talk about some things in our highshool days and yes most of that are so funny. We finished our food and drinks and now were heading to a nail salon to get our nails done its my treat today of course Naya is the reason why I met enhypen I'm so grateful haha. I decided to pick a pink nails which suit my hands so much and Naya choose baby blue with some glitters in it which is super pretty. After an hour were done!

 Now we are just roaming around at the mall thinking what should we buy and one thing caught our eyes ... 

 "ENHYPEN!!!" we both said people are looking at us and we just ignored them and headed to the kpop merchs. 

 I saw a lot of stickers, unofficial photocards , poster, albums , official photocards, lightstick! My eyes are so blessed I said in my mind. Naya and I are buying so much were enjoying the things were seeing. We are paying now I also bought blackpink merchs which a stickers and for enhypen I bought official photocards of Jake I'm going to collect jake! And lightstick, actually I don't want to but lightstick yet but Naya insisted that we should both buy engene bong and at the end I lose . All merch paid! 

 "Im hungryyyy" we both said at the same time and we both laugh

 "We are already wearing the same style and we are always in sync don't be shy am I you lost twin? " I said and we laugh