Chapter 22

Fanart done by @OfficiallyUseless,  thank you for doing this, I really love it, you did awesome.💖

Now for Chapter 22 that yous have been waiting for, hope you enjoy:
____________________________________
I stand in front of Kars's cell and say "Wake up, it's me Y/n".

Kars lifts his head up to take a good look at me then falls right back down onto his pillow, I say "Come on, get up. At least give me some time to speak".

Kars waves his hand at me and says "Then speak", I ask scratching at some rust on one of the prison bars "How did you meet Dio?"

The purple haired male groans into his pillow and says sitting up "Ask him yourself he's your boyfriend isn't he?" I freeze and ask "How did you-" he replies "I know you helped Dio, Esidisi told me when we got to prison, apparently Dio confessed after kicking his arse".

Esidisi shouts "HE DID NOT KICK MY ARSE!" Kars rolls his eyes and continues "Anyway, I presumed you two were.." he puts middle finger behind his index figure in the air for me to see.

He falls back on his bed, I say "I don't like him like that, he forced me on a date last night to help me... Forget about you".

I look everywhere but Kars, Kars laughs a bit and says "You already got me in prison, what guilt tripping will this do you?"

I growl "Maybe because I actually had feelings for you and I made a dumb mistake! But it wasn't entirely my fault you put yourself in here as well!"

Kars grumbles "Just leave already", I grow irritated, I ask "Did you at least read my letters?" Kars nods and says "Yes I did, you write so cheesy".

He gives me a glare and a little bit of a smirk, I blush and say "If you're going to complain I'll stop".

Kars shakes his head and admits "I kinda like it, especially from someone so serious as you. Remember Y/n, I'm dominant".

I raise an eyebrow and say "Come here", curiousity takes over him and he walks over.

I reach my hands in between the bars and brush my fingers against his face, he closes his eyes and leans into my touch.

Kars then pulls away and says "I don't trust you", I ask "What you scared I'm going to throw you in double prison?" Kars grumbles and takes my hands rubbing his thumbs over the back of them.

I smile and say "I really do miss you, I'm sorry this had to happen" Kars rests his forehead against the bars and says "You say that every time you come here".

The prison guard knocks on the bars giving both Kars and I a fright and pull away from eachother.

The prison guard snaps "You shouldn't be touching the prisoner" I growl "He's my guy! Leave Kars alone!" Kars grips the bars and says "Can't you leave us alone for five minutes".

The prison guard checks his watch and says "Nope, visiting times over" I grap Kars's hand with wide eyes knowing there is one last thing I wanted to do, I take Kars's cheek through the bars and he leans in to a kiss.

When I am pulled away by the guard I say "I'll see you another time!" Kars nods in shock and touches his lips lightly before looking at his fingers.

+++

When I exit the prison I see Dio leaning against a parked black limousine, I ask crossing my arms "What are you doing here?" Dio takes off his sunglasses and says "I knew you would be here, you can't get over Kars can you, pathetic".

I say "Maybe I don't want to get over him, I care about him alot even if he for most of his own part got himself in prison. But I can't ignore the fact that you may be jealous."

Dio opens the door to his limo and says "I want to make a proposition, get in and I'll tell you about it on the way to your house".

I ask "Do you know how dodgey that sounds? For all I know because I turned you down on another date you could be leading me to my death".

The blonde bursts into laughter and says "You catch on alright, but that's not what I'm after".

He offers his hand to me, I take it and he helps me into the limo, he sits beside me and closes the door.

Dio knocks on the dark tinted window in front of us and says "Take us to Y/n's house".

The drive behind the glass nods and the car starts moving.

Dio puts his fingertips together and says "Here's my proposition, I can see that this will be a question you'll ask me in the future so I'll put it out now. I bail Kars out of prison just for you" just when my reaction lightened up he says "But! You have to serve under me, be my right hand woman, you're pretty, capable, smart".

I think for moment, I then remember something and say "Hey, why are you avoiding what I said, Dio, are you jealous that I have feelings for Kars and not you?"

Dio's eyes slide to look at me after looking forward and a smirk is on his face, it gave me the chills, I've never felt such a jumpscare in my chest before.

It was... A dangerous look.

I say "R-right, you want an answer to your proposition first", I continue "Well, if it means he can get out of prison then yes, as risky as it sounds I'll be your right hand woman".

The blonde takes my hand and kisses my knuckles, he says "Perfect. I'll let Kars free two days from now".

I feel like I will really regret this decision but I'm sick of seeing the man I have feelings for in jail.

Dio says "Now, about that little question you keep pestering me about" he ruffles my hair.