Chapter 6: The Gambler

Cass's POV

I pull my hair up into a pony tail and smile into the mirror.  I quickly turn around when I see Mike standing over my shoulder.  He walks up to me and gives me a quick kiss before grabbing my hands.

"You look beautiful."  I smile again.

"Thanks.  Do you have Mere's doll?"

"Yep.  Don't worry. We'll be fine."  I sigh as I turn around again.  Mike and Hannah are taking the kids to the park while me and Cassandra start planning for the wedding.  I sigh again.  I knock comes from downstairs, and we hurry down.  I let Cassandra in.  Mike kisses me goodbye and then him and Hannah put the kids in the van and leave.   I smile at Cassandra.

"So, where do we start?"  She smiles at me as we go to the kitchen and sit down at the breakfast table. 

"Well, today, I feel like we should start thinking about some big picture things.  Like do you know where you want to have it at?" I think for a minute.

"Well, the main ceremony should be in a church.  And I've moved around so much in my life that I don't really have a set church that I go to.  Do you think we could have it at your guy's church?"  She smiles.

"Of course.  Do you have any ideas for the location for the reception?"

"Have you ever been to Farside?" Cassandra's smile quickly grows.

"Of course.  Who do you think taught Mike how to sneak in their?" I laugh.

"I'd really like it to be there.  That's kind of like mine and Mike's place, if you get what I'm saying."  She nods.

"Alright then.  Okay, now, there's the guest list.  If you want me and your dad can get a list of your family, but as for your friends, I feel like you'll wanna handle that?"  I nod.  "Alright, well, think about who you wanna invite and we'll worry about that latter.  Okay, have you thought about who you want to be your wedding party?"

"Wedding party?"  She laughs.

"Your bridesmaids."

"Oh.  Well, I think I'd have to go with Hannah, Ash, and Alex."  Cassandra nods. 

"Hannah'll be thrilled.  I'll talk to Mike to see who he wants as his groomsmen."  My phone starts ringing, and I pull it out of my pocket.  Caller ID says Mike, and I quickly answer it.  I'm instantly assaulted with loud crying.

"What's wrong?"  I hear Mike mumble but can't make out what he'ssaying.  "I can't hear you."

"I said, I think I left Nubb at home."  I sigh.

"I thought you said you grabbed it."

"I thought I did, but I can't find it anywhere and Mere's throwing an absolute fit."  I sigh.

"I'll go look for it.  I'll call you back if I find it." I hang up and start rummaging around the house with Cassandra trying to find Mere's doll.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So, I still need baby names for Hannah's and Cassandra's babies.  Also, what genders do you think they should be.  Sorry I haven't been updating much.  I take the ACT's in two days (for anyone who doesn't know what that is, its kind of like the SAT's), and I've been really busy studying.  If you haven't already, check out my other series while you're waiting.  Trying to Hide the Obvious and Cassandra's Story are companions to this series and then there's also Triple Trouble series which is a 1D fanfic.  I also have individual stories Moonlight Runner (a werewolf story), Monster High: Not So Easy Being a Monster (A monster high fanfic), and Zoe the Dog (the first story I ever wrote on here).  I also write poetry.  Is It Enough, It's Funny How, Dr. Who Poetry, and Sad Poetry.  Please feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.  Anyway, Happy Reading!