Cole 6

Hello everyone! So today was Friday, and next week is exam week. That dreaded week before spring break.

So today was my usual boring day, so I'm going to hit just some highlights.

So everyday when I'm walking back from lunch I hold the door open to the stairwell for everyone (usually to see Chase and say hey) because I'm just a really nice person like that, you know?

So today I guess Chase got ahead of me because I didn't see him after lunch. So I walked to pre-algebra alone, unless you count my horse lunch kit...

After math, I had to got to my elective which is Drama class. Since we had a sub we finished this really boring movie directed by our principal's son. My friend Amy who is a seventh grader sits next to me and she likes to draw on me which I don't mind. So she took my shoes off in class and drew on my feet and my hands which tickled.

Amy is really cool, she has started to like the same music as Rynn and me. She knows I like Chase too by the way...

Drama finally ended and I was walking down the hallway and guess who appears next to me!

CHASE

Of course, I got nervous and I thought to myself that I could speak to him or ignore him.

Me being me, I chose to speak to him.

"Hey Chase" I said with a small smile.

"Hey, how is your day?" He asked looking at me.

"Fine, how is your day going?"

"Great, thank you for asking."

 "Great job drumming the other day, the last verse you totally killed it." I said with a medium smile.

He smiled "Thanks, the Lord helps me"

I nodded, "How long have you been playing the drums?"  

"Since sixth grade is when I got interested"

"Did you take lessons?" I asked curiously.

"Yes I did" he answered.

"That's cool, I'm actually going to start taking drum lessons soon."

"Really? That's awesome" Chase answered with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah..." and about that time Rynn runs up with her roller back pack and interupts then drops her water bottle.

I pick it up for her and Chase turns to me "I got to go Cole, see you later!"

"Bye!" I said waving and glared at Rynn.

"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU"

Rynn starts to run down the hall as I chase after her quickly.