Chapter 2

[3rd pov]

         "And so first off" Paca-san began talking as (y/n) and other 8 players were inside of a classroom " let's have the people who you'll be going through thick and thin with do their self introductions. puff puff. Starting from the window, please state your name and specialty game genre., with energy!" Paca-san said as he pionted at a boy in brown hair with a white streak located on the right side of his bangs along with blue eyes to intrudes himself. 

"Yes" he started with an energetic voice making the (h/c) girl sweatdrop 'he's too energetic for this matter, does he even know the fact were being kidnap' she thought "Nice to meet you, my name is Akatsuki Iride! My specialty is Escape Games! Nature and travel and paw beans, I like the whole lot" he continue to talk as the pink hair girl behind him got angry and hand chop his head. "Why are you so motivated?!" she exclaimed as the poor brown haired boy was now laying his head flat in the desk "but the teacher said to do it energetically...." the boy explain "Don't you have any sense of danger!! We're being kidnap by him right now" said the pink haired girl.

Paca-san ignore the two and continue to the next person which is Himiko "Let's move on" the alpaca head said " I..! I'm Himiko Inaba, I like farming simulations...." she introduces herself as the alpaca head lean forward to face her " I actually Miss Inaba's modest streams fervently. As a fan, it's really an honor to be able to hear you voice in person like this....." he said as he bow and look up " If you could just say this once: "I love mister Paca"..... in my ears....." this made (y/n) alert and was about to unzip the stuffed fox when suddenly a loud "baam" was heard a pipe was thrown at Paca-san face but he manage to dodge it in time.

"It's not your turn yet Mr. Kudou"   

(a/n: I am very sorry for a short champter but here is Chapter 2 , the next chapter will come out soon)