4.3

It had been months of us touring apartment buildings all around the city, we didn't want to just move into one of our already owned places, we wanted a fresh start together, we wanted it to feel like ours.

We had looked at Chase and Madelyn's building but we didn't love it, we tried Austin's apartment complex but I didn't want to be that close to my brother, I'd lived with him long enough. We even looked at Madison's building, but it was too far from the studio for me.

We finally had it narrowed down to three places.

"I just don't love any of them," I sighed, putting emphasis on the word 'love'.

"Me either," Drew sighed, leaning on my chair, standing behind me while I sat in a chair at the high top in his apartment, both of us staring at my computer screen.

"What about town houses?" I suggested, looking up at him,"There are probably ones we could rent for a similar price as an apartment in the city"

"Let's see what we can find," he shrugged, we both were open to any ideas now, both of us just wanted to move in together so badly and it was taking so much more time then we wanted it to.

We spent weeks looking until we finally found the perfect townhouse, not too far from the city, right in between all of our friend's houses. And it was only a ten minute drive to the studio for me and only twenty from any major film studios for him.

The place needed some work and we had to find a bunch of new furniture but it was small and perfect for us.

"I can't believe it," I smiled standing on the side walk looking at the house, our house.

"What did we do?" Drew joked, shock hidden in his tone as he starred at the beige house.

Drew lifted our entangled hands to his lips, kissing the back of my hand.

"Oh my god," I let out a deep breath.

I had never lived with a boyfriend before, Drew was being so many of my first but it wasn't scaring me, it was exciting.

I wanted him to be my first and last boyfriend, my first and last real date, my first and last everything.

"Should I carry you over the threshold?" Drew teased as we walked up to the front door.

"We aren't newly weds," I smiled up at him.

"Yet," I winked, lifting the key to the lock, pushing it in and twisting open the door.

"Yet," he repeated, sounding satisfied as he followed me in to the house, our hands still holding each other tightly.

br00klyn.n0rth posted

liked by austinnorth55 and 11,283 others

br00klyn.n0rth only the beginning 🤍

comments:

madisonbeer on my way rn

rudeth when's the housewarming party?
br00klyn.n0rth if you ruin any of our new furniture i will kill you

fan58 STOP this is adorable

drewstarkey chapter one out of forever

madelyncline i have my own room right?
br00klyn.n0rth i have a spot saved for you in my bed
drewstarkey did i just get kicked out of my own room?