02

He was surprised to say the least. He didn't know what it was. It sure did look like a human but was it real or just in his head? He could still hear the faint singing coming from the figure .In confusion, he turned around and headed to the direction of his winery .

It had been days , he couldn't comprehend what he had seen and heard . He peeked from his windows and still saw the figure at night. His workload mixed with this dilemma over the mysterious silhouette made his head hurt more . He surely wanted to ignore the mystery and wanted to focus on his work but he couldn't help thinking about that figure .

Curiosity killed the cat

Diluc returned to the same cliff that had piqued his interest. There was the stranger again. They sat on the grass, glistening in the moonlight and humming the same tune, appearing as peaceful as ever. He stood there, unsure if he was hallucinating or if what he was seeing was real.

" You like the view too ?"

It spoke. The stranger spoke without turning towards him .

"I'm gonna take the silence as yes. If you're here for the view , you can sit beside me . We don't have to talk . We can enjoy the scene in silence ."

The seat was respectfully taken and for the first time he saw how the stranger looked . They smiled at him . Serene , he thought they looked serene . Unlike him they looked like they were in ease . Things could be heard well . The rustling of the leaves , squirrels scabbing around tree trunks , branches creaking in the wind , small animals moving in the under bush . The sound of nature made him calm. After an hour or so ,they got up and waved goodbye . Diluc watched as they went their way until he didn't see them anymore . He got up and left too .

The whole experience was like a dream . No words were exchanged but it sure felt nice to be in their company . He slept soundly after a long time.

But satisfaction  brought it back