Spicy Food and Actions

"I think Y/N is in our kitchen," Seulgi said with a labored breath.

Yerim looked at her with a blank stare, "You sure?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"That's impossible how could you know—"

"I heard Seungwan call her Y/N." Seulgi interrupted.

"W-what?" Yerim asked, now she was genuinely confused. Seulgi nodded her head emphasizing her previous statement.

"There's no way, maybe you misheard unnie," Yerim said in denial.

"Yerm, just because I have bad eyesight doesn't mean my other senses are bad, I heard the name Y/N."

"W-well if it's really her, describe how she looked to me," Yerim stated.

Seulgi began to tap her lips with her index finger, "Mmm, she had this broad back, a cute butt—"

"U-unnie, I-I meant like her face."

"Oh! She had this sharp nose, full lips, a birthmark on her cheek, I think like 5 piercings on her ears, and—"

"Yeah, that's definitely her," Yerim said, at this point, she was panicking, her crush for the past several months is currently in her house, but it's not like she can run up and kiss her—that would a terrible first impression—Y/N does not even know what she looks like so imagine her going up and—

Seulgi looked at her, it was like Yerim's soul had left her body, Seulgi waved her hand in front of her face.

"Uh, Yerim? You okay?" Seulgi asked.

"Unnie do I look okay? I'm freaking out internally, do you think I'm okay?!" Yerim half-yelled.

"Y/N, did you hear something?" Seungwan asked.

"Uh? No? Do you mean the oil?" Y/N asked, she was currently frying up the seafood pancakes, and her hair kept on falling in front of her face.

"No, I heard some faint yelling, I don't know," Seungwan shrugged, "maybe I'm just hearing things," she said, Y/N hummed in reply, hair kept on bothering her no matter how much she adjusted it, it always fell to her face. Seungwan then approached Y/N from the back and began to tie her hair back with an elastic.

"Thank you Seungwan," Y/N said.

"It's nothing Y/N," She said with a soft smile.

Joohyun scoffed at their interaction. If she wanted to see wholesome domestic interactions she would have gone to watch We Got Married, not her Wannie and her dorm auntie's daughter.

"Joohyun-ssi!" Y/N called out from the kitchen.

"Yes Y/N-ssi?" Joohyun replied.

"Do you have something in your mouth? You've been scoffing a lot, and I'm worried. Do you need some water?" Y/N asked with genuine concern.

Joohyun turned beet red and said, "N-no! I'm fine you don't have to d-do that! Don't worry about me!" while letting out an embarrassed giggle.

"O-oh, okay," Y/N said as she continued to cook the seafood pancakes.

Meanwhile, in Seulgi's room, Yerim and Seulgi were planning on how to introduce themselves to Y/N.

"And then after I introduce myself, you introduce yourself, okay?" Seulgi said.

"Okay, but what if I mess up?" Yerim asked.

"You won't, it's a leap of faith," Seulgi replied.

"When are you gonna stop quoting Into The Spiderverse?"