i feel like a failure

Previously:

short words we made out with tounge for almost 6 minutes.

Lilly comes to open the door and I suddenly take off the lipstick that I have on Brady's lips.

Let's just say this was the best evening ever!

Third person Pov:

As the girls and their mom walked in the studio and set everything up abby came in her wheelchair   

the girls and the moms where scared to see abby.

"We won!!"Abby said laughing and shouting at thesame time

PHOEBE'S POV:
As Abby said "We won!!!" I was super excited and clapping from happiness.

"Now enough! You may have b⁵u our eyes that was not an ALDC performance.
You had one goal, to come here and dance together as one.
And I didnt see that, there were 7 soloist. Alright... we are moving up to the pyramid."abby said her big speech.

Am too lazy🤪😂😌✌ LOL. Soo am only going to say the positions of the pyramid and then get to the drama part😫.

At the bottom they had GiaNina and on the top abby had you there.

"At the bottom GiaNina, you didnt really blend in the group routine and didnt apply corrections."

"And on the top we have... Phoebe you stayed focus you bringed the judges to your movements and eyes you did outstanding."Abby says.

" So you are gonna put Gia on the bottom because she didnt do the trio?" GiaNina's mom said.

" no I put her at the bottom because she didnt really make me see her as something positive in the group dance."

Also I have to say that I love GiaNina am only doing this because of the trio, so dont worry I love Gia.

"Well there's other people that Gia has danced before and pulled their eyes positively."Joanne says.

"Well guess what!? My daughter has been in 4 movies, 3TV shows, has danced on stage with Beyonce and has 10million followers on Istagram. What has Gia done? Performed on the great show and danced with Mariah Carey? Great a lot less" Stayce says then I feel my eyes watering up a bit. I didnt need ny mom telling other people what I have done.

"My kid has more talent than your does" Joanne says.

"Whoa whoa whoa dont go there" Abby says.

" Yeah I said what I said my GiaNina has more talent then you" Joanne says screaming in my face.

I then felt something that made my hearth stop.

I was breathing heavily and couldn't control myself.

My sister came and hugged me thight.

"Pho and you okay? Please breath try to breath. Miss Abby, Mom! Phoebe wont breath."Lilly said screaming sobbing.

I then felt a pain on my back and my view was completely blurry.

I then collapsed....