CHAPTER FOURTEEN

a/n hey guys THANKS FOR 5k READS THATS CRAZY. but yeah if you like this story please feel free to tell ppl about and like post on tik tok, i crave validation

content warning SMUTTTTT
......................................................................................
Sapnap's eyelids fluttered open at the feeling of hands grazing his thighs. Once he adjusted to the light he could make out Karl nestled between his legs with his head rested on his lower stomach. He swore Karl got more beautiful every time he looked at him.

"Good morning" Sapnap mumbled, combing his fingers through Karl's hair.

Karl whined in response, toying with the waistband of Sapnap's shorts.

"Oh?" Sapnap raised his eyebrows, "someone's still excited from last night."

Karl only nodded his head, far too flustered to form actual words.

"Can't talk, baby?" Sapnap's voice condescended.

"You never finished," Karl explained.

Sapnap laughed, "aww," he sat himself up on his elbows, "that's sweet of you to think of me, baby, but I might've snuck off to the shower once you fell asleep." Sapnap smirked remembering his time in the shower last night.

Karl rolled his eyes, "well it doesn't count since I didn't help." Karl palmed at Nick's dick through his shorts.

Sapnap's breath caught in his throat. "Mmm," he sighed, "well I won't argue with that."

"I've never done this before," Karl continued to remind Sapnap.

"I know so we're gonna use safe words ok?" Sapnap cupped Karl's cheek with his hand. "Green is good, yellow is slow down, and if you say red everything stops immediately."

Karl eagerly nodded his head.

"So what's your color, baby," Sapnap put their new system into practice.

"Green," Karl nodded continuing his toying with the waistband of Sapnap shorts.

He'd been spontaneously palming at Sapnap's cock for the past five minutes, and that combined with the way his hair framed his face so perfectly resulted in Sapnap's quickly building arousal.

Karl sucked in a breath of courage before slipping Sapnap's shorts down his legs. He couldn't stop a whimper from escaping his lips as he gawked at the size of him. Tentatively he wrapped a hand around it.

"Fuck," Sapnap hissed, "fuck you don't know what you do to me Karl."

Some of Karl's anxiety lifted at the praise, giving him more confidence in his movements as he began stroking Sapnap's length. It was fully hardened now, straining, red at the tip.

Karl pressed his thumb to Sapnap's slit causing an unholy moan to fall from his lips. His obvious satisfaction gave Karl courage. In one quick motion he took Sapnap's tip in his mouth.

"Ugh," Sapnap tossed his head back, "You're gonna be the death of me Karl."

The lower Karl went on his cock the harder it was for Sapnap to resist forcing his cock down his throat. He needed to fuck Karl's mouth so badly, but he knew it was too early.

"I can take it, Nick, I- uh- I want you to be in control," Karl must've sensed Sapnap was holding back.

It was hard for him to form complete words, so there was no way he was going to argue with Karl. He knew he shouldn't, but he too far gone and god did he want to take control.