2

I may have lied, did i say the librarian only favoured three students? i never did right? it was four students. Who was the last one? Well he's the mysterious cold guy, Lee Minho.

•.°.:*☆❁:❁☆*: .°. •

I was in my  usual spot. he's at his.

minho was now behind one of the shelves. his usual spot where he would go to and stare at seungmin until he was finished studying, sounds creepy but yeah it is creepy.

he was favoured by the labrarian for being kind, he was always there, helping. and everybody feared him. so if someone makes somewhat noise he would just go up to them hand a note that says 'leave' and they would simply be scared and would literally leave.

Which makes the librarian's work easier, he didn't have to drag the student out of the library.

why were they scared? well let's just say minho's past was er...not peacful.

a good 10 minute past by minho decided to go a little bit forward to find some books and see his crush more. he may sound like a stalker but he had no bad intentions, he just had the fattest crush on kim seungmin like everyone else does.

he see's the younger looking around with confusion he found it funny and cute.

minho decided to study while adoring his crush from a far, it gives him a little bit more motivation to study. when he suddenly hears the chair moves.

he looks over to seungmin and see's him getting up and going to his direction.

of course he panicked.

what am i gonna do? uhm should i hide? no no should i run away? no i might scare him uhm....minho pondered thinking of an idea to not get caught.

*Bang*

what the acctual fuck- yang you.

minho flinched.

they talked a bit and jeongin seemed like he was in a hurry.

"I'm fine hyung we gotta hurry!" Jeongin says gesturing Seungmin to follow him which he did.

"that almost blew my cover"he whispered.

that sounds serious ill check later, but thanks innie i owe you one. He let's out a sigh of relief and a small smile.

i should probably go home now.

and can y'all guess what was the emergency innie was talkin' about?
hihi<3 (girl what-)

here's chap 2 for yall♡.

edit 10/22/22

...well this chapter was cringe :')