❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 05❀

Hey guy how are you all!?
Hope you all are doing fine!?

How was the 4th chapter guys!? Did you like it!?

Ik you guys are not commenting not that you will comment here but here is the chapter 5 guys.

Since my online classes is going on so update will be less not that i was updating hehe sorry m so embarrassed guys but i will update abse not regular but weekly for sure. Anyways lets start.

Happy reading! ❤️

So after the notification everyone look towards kabir nd Anaya ask "whom do you add in our squad group? You very well know i don't want any other in our group." Anaya was very angry by this because she didn't trust anyone and only they are the the squad members whom she trust nd she didn't want any other to add in there group.

Kabir:- "Clam down maate shant shant ho lady bheem i did add Aarav doesn't he too a member of our group!?" Smirked kabir.

Anaya:- "Ohh Aarav wait what you add him!?" Kabir nodded nd Anaya looked towards Aarav who was looking towards her only. Suddenly she became nervous nd looked down.

A N A Y A

This kabir I very well know why he added him just let us go home Kabir and i will see you first toh i don't know why my voice naver came in front of him nd now in anger i said so much kabir idiot Dhawan i will kill you. She was busy in her thoughts when she listen a voice very close to her the voice gives her goosebumps, Anaya jerked her head towards other side nd her eyes become big because it was Aarav whose voice it was.

Aarav slowly huskily said "Kyun add karna nahi chahiye tha!?" Listening his husky voice Anaya feel something in her stomach but chucking it. said "umm no nah nothing like that it's just umm!" Listening her like this Aarav chuckled nd looked towards her, They had an cute eye look which was broke by a fake coughed who was Kabir nd Neel.

Kabir nd Neel who saw them they smirked among themselves nd fake coughed to which Anaya nd Aarav respectively glare towards kabir nd Neel.
Who in return laughed out loud.

Anaya again looked towards Aarav who was already looking at her seeing her looking towards him he asked what by his eyes nd she said nothing by her eyes too.

"Umm you didn't answer my question!?" Asked Aarav nd here Anaya who was busy in her thoughts.

Aarav:- "My answer the question i asked!?" Said Aarav smiling softly.

Anaya smiled looking at his breathtaking smile nd looked down, locking some hair in her left ear, "I umm you're our friend so umm yeah i don't have any problem" she said looking down smiling. What the fuck is happening why i can't just say a word infront of him God why i bacame nervous around him.

"Phir kidhar kho gayi aap madam!?" Asked Aarav chuckling. "Huh!?" Anaya asked "Where you are again lost madam." Huh again aragh why fuck it. "Aah Aarav now where" said Anaya looking towards her friends because by any chance this devils will get to know that she is talking with Aarav then they will leave no stone unturned to tease the hell out of her.

"So huh what you're saying!?
Friend friend right you are our friend our family friend a-a squad member too yeah" said Anaya stammering a bit.

"What about yours then, m i not your friend!?" Aarav asked looking towards her with a different emotions in his eyes which he too don't know. Please please say m your friend too say Ani thought Aarav in his mind with a pout. But his subconscious said or rather mock "waah beta kya question puchha Abey gadhha have you ever asked her about friendship jo wo haan bolegi!? Wohi toh nahi puchh pa raha oh god Malhotra you have gone nuts.