More and more serious

Ellie walked past the streats to meet Arnold at Whole Fish Cafe. She has rung him after she had left the Fire Station. She was angry and sad at the same time. Now she only wanted to talk with her best friend, maybe her only friend...

When she came to the Whole Fish Cafe, Arnold was telling about something with Charlie. Sincerly Ellie didn't want to know what the topic was.

"Hi Arnold! Hello Charlie!" she said. "Can we talk as I asked you earlier?"

"Of course" Arnold answered and let her sit oposite him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Have you heard about Sam and Elvis?" Ellie asked and started to talk again when Arnold nodded. "So, before they have had an argument I saw Emily who was writing something on the computer and after I went and saw it was a messege from Sam to Elvis. I haven't got enough time to see more, because Emily was back. Later I also have had an argument with Penny moreover I think she don't want to be my friend anymore" Ellie cried.

Arnold has never wanted to see his best friend sad or depressed. And now he had to watch it. He sat closer to Ellie and hugged her. For a moment, he felt her pain after loosing her best friend. Furthermore he thought he belived her. He has known that without Penny's friendship his collegue couldn't be so happy and full of energy again and without this and Sam and Elvis friendship the firefigthing team wouldn't be the same.

"Shh... You know what I belive you" Arnold said and was joyful when he saw Ellie's smile. "I'll help you, because you're my best friend and because I'm afraid of loosing everything I've known. I think we should help Sam and Elvis find the way to peace and you and Penny, too" he said and looked at his watch. "What time is it!?" he shouted suprised. "I think we will have to go to our houses if we want to be awake tomorrow morning" Arnold said and with Ellie next to him went past the door.

Next day 
Ellie and Arnold went to the garage of Fire Station and saw Sam standing there without his usual smile when he was at work. It was because of his and Elvis' friendship breaking and less, but still much, a changes in shifts. Now Sam, Ellie and Arnold were having their shifts together and Elvis, Penny and Emily as same. Only Station Officer Steele was having moving shifts.

Ellie and Arnold wanted to talk with Sam, cheer up him, but the only thing they heard as he said that the exercises would be today at their shift. Ellie and Arnold have still tried to talk with Sam but he didn't want or they couldn't find him as he was hiding before them.

When the exercises in the smooky room started, Ellie saw Emily standing next to the training towel. Ellie wondered what she was doing here now.

It was Arnold's turn to reascue Dolly from the smooky room. He gave the BA card to Ellie and walked to the building.
A few minutes passed and the noise of steps could be heard. However Arnold didn't come out, because he couldn't, the door was latched. Sam and Ellie immediately oopenedthe door with axe so Arnold could come out.

When the training ended, they was having a cup of tea at the kitchen in silence. Although Ellie was sitting with her collegues, she didn't want to. The only thing she wanted to do was knowing what Emily was doing earlier at the fire station...

Hello! Sorry it was a bit later, but I have a small problem with an idea to this chapter and I rewrote it so many times, howover perhaps is not the best:( But now it is online:) I'll try to uploud next chapter sooner than later. I wish you a nice time!