Tow Chandler Saw Rachel

The group was hanging out in the coffee house

The group was hanging out in the coffee house. The girls at the counter conversing and meeting Phoebe's new boyfriend Roger while Chandler and Ross were sitting on the orange couch.

"Oh, honey, tell them about the story with your patient." Phoebe told her boyfriend. "Who thinks things are like other things. You know? Like when the phone rings and she takes a shower."

"That's pretty much it." Roger said.

"Oops." Phoebe giggled.

"But you tell it really well, sweetie." Roger said while pulling Phoebe in for a side hug and kissing her on the cheek.

"Now go away so we can talk about you." Phoebe said while still giggling.

"Okay. I'll miss you." He said sweetly and went to join the guys on the couch.

"Isnt he great?" Phoebe asked the girls.

"He's so cute." Rachel said.

"And he seems to like you so much." Ashley joined in.

"I know. I know." Phoebe agreed with Ashley's comment. "He's so sweet, oh, and so complicated, you know. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky."

The girls all nodded their heads in an understanding way.

"So you think you'll do it in his couch?" Monica asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I don't know i think that's a little weird. It's vinyl." She replied.

The girls walked over to join the rest of the group on the couch.

"Okay. You guys want anything else?" Rachel asked them.

"Oh, yes. Could i have...?" Chandler asked but was interrupted when Rachel said "No, i'm sorry we're all out of those. Anybody else?"

"Did i miss something?" Roger asked.

"No. She's still upset because i saw her boobies."

"You seen her breasts?" Ashley asked very loudly."

"Say it louder please, I don't think Gunther heard you in the back." Rachel said.

"What were you doing seeing her boobies?" Ross asked.

"It was an accident." Chandler argued. "It's not like i was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts."