Four

Weekend came and Rosemary went for a walk as her family were hunting. She stopped as she found a beautiful lake making her smile. Stefan was hunting, but stopped when he saw red hair. He watched her walk along the side of the lake. Stefan walked out of his hiding spot. "Rosemary?"

She turned around and looked at him. "Stefan?" She said as she walked over to him. "What are you doing here?"

"I was hunting till I saw you." He said as she got in front of him.

Rosemary nodded as she sat down on a log as Stefan got beside her. They sat in silent enjoying the cold breeze. Stefan looked beside him and smiled at Rosemary. He held his hand out for her making Rosemary take it. They started walking and Stefan explained everything. From the time he met Katherine, to waking up to his new life, meeting Elena to now.

Rosemary looked up at him and touched his cheek with tears in her eyes. "Stefan, you didn't deserve to have your heart broken like that." She tells him.

"Come with me and I'll show you how history repeated itself."

Rosemary nodded as she hopped on his back before they left.
~~~
Rosemary sat in the living room of Stefan's house as he was looking for something to show her. Stefan can back down and sighed. "This is why I said she was like Katherine." He showed the pictures to her. "Elena is a doppelgänger and at first I thought she wasn't like Katherine and that was a lie."

Rosemary looked at the two pictures and looked back up at him. "Stefan, you deserve so much then a doppelgänger that looks just like your ex." She said as she stood up and walked over to him. Looking him in the eyes, Rosemary smiled. "You deserve so much, Stefan."

Stefan smiled as he leaned down and kissed her. Rosemary smiled as she knew that this deal they made was working. She was starting to fall for Stefan. The two pulled away as the veins on his face appeared making her touch them. She smiled as she knew he needed to feed. "I'll let you go hunt." She tells him. "I'll be right here waiting."

"Okay." Stefan said as he kissed her.

Rosemary smiled as she looked around Stefan's house thinking of how her life became a little easier since she met him. Her magic was now under control, some, she just has to think of what can keep her from getting mad and losing control. She found a bed and decided to take a nap till Stefan gets back so they can work together more.
~~~
Stefan arrived back from hunting. "Rosemary?" He called out, but didn't hear her.

Walking upstairs, he heard a resting heart beat and walked straight to his room without looking in the others to see Rosemary Hale sound asleep. He smiled as he walked over to her and covered her up. He pulled his phone out and dialed Esme's number. "Esme, what is Rose's favorite diner?" He asked as he walked out. "Tomorrow, I want to take her out to dinner."