Only the beginning

It was a gloomy night and it was raining hard. Akuri and her friends were at a restaurant getting some food in their stomachs before they go to do street racing enjoying their dinner. Until Hyunjae looks at her phone and says "we have 15 minutes until the next race let's go" Hyunjae says while grabbing her stuff exciting the restaurant. After paying everyone left the restaurant and headed to where the next race was located. "How long is it going to take we've been walking for 50," Akuri says irritated.

" girl if you don't get some patience for once," Hyunjae said laughing. "Now we are here Akuri you happy now?"Hyunjae says after they walked a few more minutes. "Oh it wasn't that bad," Akuri says walking to her car. "yeah right you were complaining the whole time" Sunoo says laughing "oh whatever you're exaggerating," Akuri says rolling her eyes playfully. "Is he thoughhh?" Nana says in a playful tone "yes very much exaggerating" Akuri says getting into her car as the others do the same.

Hyunjae stands in between the first two cars with the flags and counts down then flips the flags up saying go. Nana was on the tail of Sunoo which was almost in the lead if they pass up Akuri but then Kai passes up both Nana and Sunoo. Then Sunoo comes behind Kai bumping into them in the meanwhile everyone else was going in front of them Sunoo noticed that and stopped bumping into Kai and sped up to catch up with the others.

Everyone eventually crossed the finish line but Eric was the last one to cross. In first place was Nana, second place was Akuri, third place was Sunoo, fourth place was Kai, the Fifth place was Tyler, Rylan in sixth place, and in last place was Eric.

When they all pass they get out of their cars as the people cheer for them until someone yells the cops are coming and everyone disperses and goes inside their cars speeding away from the cops. After they all got the cops off their tail, everyone met up at the place where they planned where the races are going to be. 

Meanwhile, when everyone gets to HQ, Hyunjae gathers everyone in a room saying she has some people she was us to meet their group is called the 127s. After about 30  minutes there was a knock on the door, Akuri got up from the couch to open the door and when she opened it and saw all 9 men looking at her she stops and checks them out low key then let them in and says "follow me ill show you where everyone is at" everyone nodded and shut the door behind them, Akuri led them to the living room and everyone that was talking in the living room turned their heads and got quiet Hyunjae got up from her seat and runs to Jungwoo and says " Hiii " then turns to the others saying hi also the members said hi saying their greetings after that. Hyunjae says "this is who I was telling y'all about the 127s. Him over here is Taeyong" she points and he says hi to everyone and waves she then introduces everyone else.

Shortly after everyone was having some small talk until Sunoo noticed that Jungwoo was flirting with Hyunjae then he tapped Kai and Tyler on their shoulders. They turn their heads to Sunoo and asked what did he want, then he points to Jungwoo and Hyunjae and says "look at them going at it" "well damn"Tyler says "that's trifling why they flirting in front of us"Kai says looking disgusted. Sunoo then turns his head to see Akuri flirting with Yuta and shakes his head saying "what is with these people flirting with each other".

Meanwhile, Sunoo, Kai, and Tyler weren't the only ones that realized that Akuri and Hyunjae were flirting with one of the members of the 127s. Eric tapped Rylan on the shoulder, Rylan then turns his head and says "what" "look at Akuri and Hyunjae flirting with those guys" says Eric then Rylan turns his head in the direction of Hyunjae and Akuri and watches how they interact with them. "They not even all that for real" Rylan says loudly and scoffs. " You not either the fuck" Hyunjae says looking at Rylan up and down "what's with you defending him all the sudden" Eric says while raising his eyebrow "Listen here I don't get time for your shit today," Hyunjae says as she walks out of the room, Jungwoo then gets up from the couch and goes after Hyunjae.

After they leave the room, Eric turns his head to Akuri and Yuta then says "What about y'all" Eric says looking at Yuta. Rylan then turns his head and looks at Akuri and Yuta, then opens his mouth to say something to them but he got interrupted by Taeyong as he says "Look we already saw what happened with Hyunjae and Eric we didn't need any more commotion if you don't have nothing nice to say just shut up" Taeyong says, looking at both Rylan and Eric. It got silent after Taeyong had said that to them and everyone that was watching was just shaking their heads and trying to change the subject.

Meanwhile, back to Hyunjae and Jungwoo, they were just having a little small talk until Jungwoo looks at Hyunjae and asks "Do you want to go on a date sometime? I mean only if you want." "Yeah, I would like that" Hyunjae says while smiling. "Damn look at Jungwoo spitting that game," Mark says quietly while eavesdropping with Johnny and Jaehyun from behind the door, they could hear Hyun Jae saying they should go back downstairs and open the door and they all fell when she opened it. Jungwoo looks at them and says "What were y'all doing? And why were you falling when she opened the door" Jungwoo looks at them suspiciously "Oh we were  just opening the door to check on you guys but you had already opened the door" mark says rubbing the back of his neck "Sure." Jungwoo says and starts walking downstairs with Hyunjae and the others follow behind them.

When they get downstairs Hyunjae noticed that Rylan and Eric left, she thought to herself that they probably left because of the drama. " oh there they are" Nana says pointing at the stairs everyone then turned their heads and looked toward the stairs " we don't have all day let's watch this movie"Nana says then they start walking towards the couch and settles down.

After a while, Nana had noticed that everyone was cuddled up while watching The Conjuring 3."

After about 30-45 minutes later they all heard gunshots and an explosion everyone jumped up until and was panicking until  Taeyong gets a text from an unknown number that says "we're here :)"