Pocky Challange

Seto
"What are you eating?" Seto questioned as he looked at you from his computer. "Pocky, why." "Hand me one" he demanded. You went over to him and handed it to him, "Seto can we try something?" You asked him. "What?" You got on his lap and as Seto put the pocky stick in his mouth you started biting the other end. He realized what you were doing and started biting. After getting to the kiss he kissed you immediately getting his tongue to clash with yours the second he got the chance. And after he left you with a light blush on your face asking if you could do it again.

Joey
"Come on please {F/N}" Joey whined while holding a box of pocky. "Fine" you sighed as you put a piece in your mouth. He immediately went for the pocky, you couldn't help but stare into his eyes as he got closer and closer to you till he kissed you. You obviously kissed him back and put your hands in his hair. "Happy?" "Very" Joey said smiling

Yugi
"Okay you want to?" "Yes" Yugi nodded while blushing. As you grabbed the box of pocky, you double checked only to get your 15th yes for the pocky challenge. You put the piece in your mouth so Yugi could back out if he wanted to. But he didn't. After the kiss he was blushing .

Bakura
You were eating pocky when Bakura came by and took the last piece eating it in front of you. "Bakura that was my last piece," you pouted at him. He rolled his eyes at you as he then kissed you making sure you could taste the pocky. He left you flustered as he had the smuggest smirk on his face.

Duke
"Come on {F/N} let's do it" Duke said with a smile. "Nooo" you whined, Duke had a box a pocky and was wanting to do the pocky challenge. After a good half hour of this you gave in when he promised to not bother you with anything else. He put the pocky in your mouth and started biting into it, as he kissed you. you knew he wanted more...

Yami
You had Pocky and Yami was sitting on the couch next to you. You looked at Yami with a smirk as you held you last peice of Pocky. "Yami let's do the pocky challenge." You said smiling at him. "I don't know how to pla-" he was cut off by you putting the pocky in his mouth and you then put the other side in your mouth. "I'll show you." You started biting the pocky as Yami the started to follow your lead and bite the pocky. You two then kissed as he pulled away and had a faint blush on his face. "Do you have anymore my queen?"