Grindeldore

"Gellert..."
"Albus."

The two wizards where standing infront of eachother, pointing their wands at eachother. After all this time they faced eachother. Its been years since they've last seen eachother. And their "reunion" wasn't going as they dreamed of. Albus was there to battle the other wizard, to lock him away.

"Long time no see, my old friend." Gellert smirked.
"Don't." Was all Albus could say.
"Don't, what?"
"Don't, act like that. Don't call me your 'friend'. Just, don't"
"But, Albus-"
"There's no 'but' here Gellert. Its now or never"
"Do you really, want, to battle me?"

Gellert asked the older wizard sounding surprised and almost... proud.

"I don't have a choice, Gellert. It's or i lock you away and gain everyone's trust. Or..."

"Or what, Albus?"

All Albus could think of was that he didn't want to lose the man he's loved for so long. He didn't want to lock him away. He really didn't. But he had no other choice.

"Or i lose everyone's trust and everyone will think im some kind of villain."
"Well, let them think, Albus. Let them be. We can show them all we want is help this world"
"No, Gellert, its over. You have to be locked away"

For a moment there was a silence, just them, looking at eachother, thinking about a future. Both diffrent.

Gellert, thinking about ruling the world, with Albus by his side, showing their power.

While Albus was less evil. All he wanted was Gellert. The man he loved. The man he admired. The man he always wanted, from the beggining. In a cozy home, without any worries.

"Are you gonna do something?"
Gellert asked, which made Albus snap out of his imagination.
"Huh?"
"You said you're gonna lock me away, are you gonna do it or what?"
"Oh, y-yes! Yes of course i am. Just-.Just..."
"Albus, any person with half a mind can see you dont want to do this"

"Its not a 'i want to' Gellert. Its a 'i have to' its not a conversation, its a do or die situation!"

"Albus, stop lying to yourself and just trust your mind. You dont want to do this."

Gellert was right, but he hated it. Albus hated that he was right. He wanted to be over with it. But he couldn't.

"Im gonna do it. Im gonna do it. Im gonna do it. Im gonna do it..." Albus kept mumbling to himself.

"Fine. If you really wanna do it, then do it. I won't fight back." The blond wizard said and he threw his wand to Albus and threw his hands in the air.

"Do what you have to do, Albus. I know you'll make the right decission. You always do."

Albus was shocked. Did he just-
But apprently his face showed too much.

"Surprised, right? Surprised i just gave myself over. Well, Albus, do you want to know something?"

The ginger wizard nodded still in shock he didnt fight back.

"Aren't you going to fight back...?" Albus asked the blond.

"No."
"Why not?"
"Because i cant. Because i listen to my mind and my mind tells me not to. My mind tells me not to because- nevermind. Come on, fight me, lock me up, like you said.

"No."
"Why not?"
"Because i can't."
''Just about a minute ago you wanted to end me. Where is this coming from, Albus?"
"Like you said i have to listen to my mind"

The elder lowered his wand while Gellert watched like a movie he already knows the ending of.

"You knew i couldn't fight you, didn't you."
"Well, it was quite obvious, so yes."
"How was it obvious?"
"You haven't changed a bit, Albus."

Gellert said while moving closer to Albus lowering his hands. Which caused Albus to point his wand back at him. Telling him not to move closer.

"You are just like you where. Remember? The sweet soft Albus. Always bragging about how you could defeat the biggest criminal of all time even when you knew you couldn't. You where just as innocent as you are now. Remember?"

Gellert moved a bit closer.

"You even attacked me for killing a spider. Remember? because 'every living creature has feelings, you shouldn't hurt them bubs!"

Albus flinched at the name 'bubs' He used to call Gellert that because, they had some kind of... relationship.

"You where just the same. Didn't even change a bit. Remember, Albus? Remember?"

Gellert moved closer touching Albus' face. Something in Albus said it was wrong but... his touch... he hasen't felt that in ages. It felt so good and bad at the same time. Gellert's cold fingers on Albus' warm skin. His hand moved up. To his hair and he played with it.

"Tell me Albus, do you remember? The good time? Remember?"

"I remember"

Hearing Albus say that made Gellert smirk. His hands where now moving all the way down. Past his neck right until his hips. It felt so wrong but it felt so right.

"We had great times, you know. Why don't we try again?"
"What do you mean 'we try again'?"
"Oh, just... you know. This."

As soon as Gellert finished the sentence, Albus felt Gellert's soft lips pressed up against his. He was kissing him, and Albus kissed back. Gellert grabbed both Albus' hips and pulled him as close as possible. There they where. Together. Again. Happy. No worries. Like the entire world went on a pause. There was nothing on their mind, only eachother. They truly lived the moment.

After a while they pulled away.

"Do you wanna try again?"

Gellert asked, with one hand still on Albus' hips and the other finding himself playing with his hair.

"But- but we can't. Everyone is-"
"Albus. Don't think of 'everyone' think of you. What do you want"
"Yes, yes i do. I want to try again"

Gellert smile/smirked
And there they where. Full making out. Their minds only full with eachother.

____________________________________
DAYUMN!! Okay first chapter kinda proud this is so stupid but its the best thing i've ever written so im kinda happyyyyyyyY. Well that was that erm i guess i'll see you another
Time? Idek so erm byE

Omfg 1040 words!!! Thats kinda sick