Chapter 10

Emma POV:

It's been awhile since we got back from Nashville. I was laying in bed flipping threw a magizine when I stopped on a page reading "Orlando's Teen Music Camp". I read a little bit more about it. It read; Are you a type of person who loves music? Well this camp is just for you. Come along and experience the music writing process , spend some time with our vocalist to fine tune your singing voice and most importantly learn to perform on stage. The camp runs one week Monday threw Friday from 8am to 5pm.
I finished reading the page noticing the find print. "Call this number if interested in teaching a class". I got up quick and ran to find Noah. "Noah look what I found" I said excitedly handing him the magazine. He takes it, looking over it. "Sweet that really cool." "You should teach since you have the experience." I said hoping he would do it. I took it to dad showing him. "Are you asking if you can go?" As he said looking at me. "I don't know I'm not much of a singer." I said looking up at him. "Maybe you can take this opportunity to learn if your interested in music" he said giving me some advice. Noah walks in hearing the last
bit of the conversation. "I think you should attend. " I will go with and teach a section if you feel better about doing that." I ran over giving him a big hug. "I would love that" I said.

It was the week of the music camp. I was really nervous because I don't really like doing stuff with a lot of people and it's kinda hard for me to make new friends. Noah took me to where I needed to be. I sat down towards the back waiting for it to start as Noah left to find out what he was suppose to do. Some girl sat down next to me she gave me a quick smile. I returned the gesture going back focusing on the front of the room. "I'm Sage by the way" as she introduced her self. "I'm Emma" as I said doing the same. The camp started and the counselor broke us up into groups. I was in a group with Sage, Jasmine, Cammie, Josh, Micah, Jared and Nick. Since it was our first day we started off with stage appearance class. We all went in and sat around. We learned about all sorts of things. I also became good friends with the girls. We laughed and had lots of fun. 
Soon it was lunch time and so we got our food and we sat around talking. Noah came over and said hey checking up on me "who is that" sage asked. "That's my brother Noah" i said going back to eating my lunch. "Lucky" sage said "I'm an only child" she said. We finished up the day having fun. We said our good byes and I heading to the car with Noah. We got in and headed home. "How was it" he asked. "I had so much fun I really like it" I say smiling big.

Today was the last day of the music camp. I was sad to have to leave Sage and my other friends. We spent the whole day singing and laughing. "Hey would you want to have a sleep over at my house" Sage asked. "I would love to but I have to ask my parents first" I said happily. We exchanged numbers so we can coordinate to make a plan. Pretty soon the camp was over and we said my goodbyes to my new friends. "I will miss you all keep in touch" I yelled "text me about the sleep over" Sage shouted. I caught up with Noah and we drove home. I went inside. "Dad can I sleepover at Sage's house tonight" I asked. "Yes but as long as it's ok with her parents and I have to meet them first." He said. "Thank you thank you thank you" I said giving him a big hug. I texted Sage saying it was okay. She replied come over around 7 pm. I raced upstairs and packed a over night bag and raced down stairs. Dad drove me to her house and I got out walking to her front door. Her and her mom opened the door "welcome you must be Emma. So glad you could have a sleep over with Sage" Safe's mother greeted us. Sage drug me in and we ran off to her room. "By dad I will see you tomorrow" I said as he left. We played in her room until it was time for dinner. The door to the garage opened "girls I'm home" said a mans voice. I came around the corner and it was the guy from Nashville, the one who said he was my biological brother. I stood dead still in my tracks not knowing what to do.

<><<><<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you so much for all the reads. Never thought I would get so many but I'm so blessed you all are liking it.