𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 // 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔻𝕠 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔾𝕠?

HELLO BEAUTIFUL SOULS ❤️

I'm here to tell you that there are only three more chapters left so, get ready.

Besides, I hope this chapter will clarify everything for you, why Louis acts the way he acts, and why he was so reluctant about London.

Hope you like it 💗
Mag 🦋

𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
[ 12 Song references ]

So today was a big day. Not only because it was the last day before the Fashion Week started and all London was ready for the event, but also because today Louis was going to land here and we will be together again.

Just eleven more hours.

My love, my heart was breathing for him.
For that moment in time when we could finally hug each other again. I was really anxious and I had everything planned for when he arrived.

But first I needed to do a few things.

I sent him a good morning text and I quickly got out of bed. I dressed up as fancy as I could because if I was going to be out the whole day, the least I could do was to be presentable for my coworkers and to go pick up my boyfriend at the airport.

I smiled at myself in the mirror with my final decision.
I was looking good.

I called my mum on the way out, she wanted to come over tonight to meet Louis in person, and hopefully she would prepare dinner.
I hadn’t told Louis he would meet my mother today, but I just didn’t want him to get nervous before arriving here, so I was waiting until he landed.

She confirmed to me that she was coming to London in a few hours and that she would stay in a hotel for the night so she could drive back to Holmes Chapel in the morning.
I mentally thanked her that she wasn’t staying in my place like most of the times she comes to visit me, because I kinda wanted to be alone with Louis for the night.
So it was a relief.

After my mum hung up, I gave a call to the real estate agency to get an update on the selling of my house, they said that a couple of people were interested and that they would come to see it during the week.

I sighed in content.
Everything was on track.

I got to the London Fashion Week venue early, even though it was sunday, to watch everything taking form, the last rehearsal of some of my clients, some very well known fashion designers on the backstage organizing their clothes for the models, the make up artists already setting all their instruments and make ups down on the dressings rooms to practice one last time the whole look of the models and invited singers.
Some really important people making soundproofs on the stage were here as well, and mostly a lot of producers running from one place to another, getting everything settled.

Once he saw me entering the dressing rooms, Jonah ran towards me with his makeup and hairstyle already done, and half of his clothes on.

“Oh my god Harry! Thank god you’re here. Have you seen how big this is? I can’t believe I’m here.”

“Yeah, this event is amazing, go back to get ready, I’ll be around if you need me.”

“Oh, please. Come with me, I want you to talk to Daniel, so you can convince him to hire me for his brand.”

“I’m sure that if Daniel Fletcher likes how you look and how you walk he’ll hire you again, no need for me to talk to him.”

“C’mon Haz.”