Part 17

This new scenery that you were in was familiar like the other two. The gorgeously colored curtains framing the tall windows, a staple of the Jedi dormitories you once resided in . You also took note of the messy, unmade bed. As well as many other objects used in telekinetic training strewn about on the floor.

Picking up a small, metallic orb you examined the various rings around it. You remembered this puzzle. You often had trouble unlocking the rings from around the orb to get to the candy in the center. The catch was that you couldn't touch it in any way or else you'd have to start over. You had to solely rely on the Force to get your reward.

Palming the smooth ball you looked around, taking in more of your surroundings. Intricate Jedi carvings lined the walls and ceremonial robes and mats hung from them. A light layer of dust covered the furniture, the neutral colors of the wood, a duller color than you remember. The mattress creaked and groaned as you took a seat, your presence disturbing the environment .

You remembered the words of your Master when he first handed you this puzzle. "Focus on the intricacies of this orb. Use the Force to see the mechanics of it to unlock it."

Setting it on the ground, you placed your hands on your knees. Reaching out to the Force you focused on the chunk of metal on the marble flooring. Using your abilities you managed to project an image of the inside of the rings. Moving and twisting them to reach the center. Clicks could be heard as the rings came off one by one and fell to the ground. But, the closer you got to the orb the foggier the projected image became. You quickly became frustrated and let out a groan.

"Ugh! I couldn't figure this out when I was a kid and I can't figure it out now! Kriff, I suck ass." You whined out to yourself. You flopped back onto the mattress, the thin blanket bouncing from the force of the impact. Covering your face, you tried to calm down.

"Now, Now. Is that any way a Jedi would resolve their problems, young padawan?" You heard a gruff voice muse.

Snapping your eyes open, you sat up, looking for the source of the voice. Sure enough, before you stood your deceased Master. Remembering your last encounter with him you scurried away, creating distance between the two of you .

He stood tall, letting out a sympathetic smile. "I do not judge you for your actions. I know our last encounter wasn't the best." He speaks out, turning towards you as you take a step back.

Your bottom lip trembles. "Are you kriffing kidding me?! First you appear to me and tell me to move and all this other nonsense then disappear. Then, on Dathomir you're telling me I'm a waste of space and should off myself?! What the hell is wrong with you?" You yell out, taking strides over to Alehum until you're poking his chest.

Your Master winces as you trail off, steam practically coming off of you.

"You have faced many troubles and tribulations on your journey. That incident on Dathomir was no different. However , that was not me on Dathomir. That was you, it was your inner demons and thoughts manifested into what you had experienced." He calmly explains, letting you mull over his words for a minute.

At this point, your fists are clenched and your jaw tight as you glare up at the tall man before you. "If I moved on, or whatever you kriff you said, then why the hell did it manifest into you?" You spat at him.

Whydall places his large hands on your tense shoulders. He inhales before speaking again. "You need to leave this place, your friends need you."

The avoidance of your question angers you even more. You never wanted any of this, you just wanted to travel the galaxy with Cere and Greez. You just wanted peace and quiet.