𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

       CLEO GENEVIVE TRUDGED INTO THE FUGITIVE TASK FORCE HEADQUARTERS. 

She was exhausted, she had barely stepped foot into her apartment after seeing her family before she had been called back out again. "What do we have this time, Crosby?" She muttered as she stomped towards the cars, the blonde haired agent looked over the top of the door at her. 

"Good to see you too, Genevive. How are you doing?" He questioned sarcastically as he lugged his bag onto his shoulder before noticing the dark circles underneath her eyes. "Have you not been sleeping again?" He questioned lightly, reaching forward and squeezing her shoulder. 

"It's just mum," She blew out, exasperated she loved her mother, she really did but she could keep her daughter up all night if she could with her father. "She's constantly worried about dad, and is bringing me down along with her." 

"How is your dad?" Kenny asked as the two walked towards the doorway of HQ. "Is the chemotherapy helping?" 

"Doctors say that it is," She ran her fingers through her hair as Kenny opened the door for her, she gave him a kind smile before continuing, "but mum is still making a fuss over it as she thinks he's just going to drop at any moment." 

"Well, you're mum's an avid worrier," Kenny sighed as he saw the barely full room, there was still three agents to arrive to HQ. Hana Gibson was leaning against a chair with her laptop already set up, while Sheryll Barnes was making coffee. "You get that off of her." 

He yelped when Cleo slapped his upper arm making Hana grin, "Well done, Crosby. Piss of the girl that only just got home," She taunted as Kenny threw a glare her way. "Does anyone know when Clinton and Jess will get here?" She questioned as she leaned back in her seat. 

Cleo pulled out a seat at the table, yawning as she threw her bag down beside her. The chairs that they were provided with were comfortable, almost enough to lull you off into a sleep which almost happened with Cleo. 

Until the door burst open, with Isobel Castille up front and Jess LaCroix and Clinton Skye behind her. Cleo sat up right and contained another yawn as she rubbed her eyes lightly, "The criminal investigation service put Doctor. Brock on the most wanted list this morning," Isobel started to explain as Jess sat down. 

"The headlines are, two homicides and a fugitive with the resources and the means to flee the jurisdiction." 

"Have the criminal investigation service put out an unlawful flight warrant up?" Isobel shook her head at Cleo's question as Sheryll places a cup off coffee down beside her. Cleo gave her a tight smile as Barnes brushed a kiss against her forehead.