"you put your hands under my shirt,"

The next morning Ophelia woke up in the Gryffindor common room, sharing the bed with Alice

The next morning Ophelia woke up in the Gryffindor common room, sharing the bed with Alice. She held onto her spinning head as she sat up and looked around the room to see she was the first one awake.

She then looked around at the floor which was covered in Alice's teddies and empty cups. Ophelia bit her bottom lip as she attempted to sneak out the room without waking anyone up.

She was successful in this and carefully closed the door to the dormitory and snuck down the staircase. She used her hands to comb through her messy dark hair when she jumped at the sight of someone else walking out their dorm.

After letting out a sigh of relief that it was only James, she smirked. "Mornin Bambi." She spoke which made him roll his eyes. "Morning sweetheart." He replied with a fake smile as she walked passed the chuckling girl for the toilet.

~☕︎︎~

Afterwards, she left the crimson and gold common room for the Ravenclaw Tower. Her head was pounding but it was too early and no one was awake so she had to answer the riddle and after a few attempts, she was successful as went straight to the bathroom.

She tied up her dark hair to keep it out the way as she ran herself a warm bath, pouring in some bubble bath which she had stolen from Lily.

She also had a cup of coffee which was unusual for her to drink unless she was hungover and stressed, which a usually around test weeks. These two things seemed to be in her routine for a hungover including pancakes, her excuse being that it would soak up any alcohol still on her.

Therefore, after her bath, she made her way to the kitchen. She whistled to herself as she made her way through the hallways to the kitchens which caught the attention of Mcgonagall.

"What are you doing wandering around so early Miss Thompson?" She asked as she peered at her through her glasses which rested on the bridge of her nose. "I was going to make pancakes. Do you want any?" Ophelia offered which made the Professor shake her head with a slight smile. "Thank you for the offer." She thanked.

"Are you sure Minnie? I'm pretty good at making them." Ophelia asked, making Mcgonagall nod her head. "Now hurry alone. You're not suppose to be up this early." Mcgonagall said before hurrying her alone. "Thanks Minnie!"

~☕︎︎~

A young Ophelia stood in the corridors after curfew. After years of being terrified of the Matron catching you sneaking around, Ophelia wanted to do it at Hogwarts because she had already been told my Dumbledore that it was nothing like St Jude's.

Her eyes were wide with awe as she looked up at the moving portraits and flickering candle light. Just the hallway she stood in was larger then the room she shared with 15 girls.

But as she looked out through the fogged you windows, something reflective caught her eyes. When she looked over, she realised it was a glass display filled of golden trophies. Curious, she walked over and pressed her face against the glass. She had to squint her eyes to see the names in the dim light but she was able to read them.

Once of these had many small shield shaped plaques with past Quidditch players for each house. As Ophelia was quite short and the other houses were high up, she could only read the Gryffindor one. She scanned each golden plaque, reading them out loud.

'Min-miner-" Ophelia stuttered, struggling to pronounce a name she was unfamiliar to. "Minerva Mcgonagall." A voice corrected which made her jump. Standing behind her was a tall, slender woman dressed in green robes and had silver hair which was in a bun at the back of her head.

"What are you doing out of bed?" The Professor asked with raised eyebrows. Ophelia had only grown up with calling staff at St Jude's by their occupation rather then surname but since she had only been at Hogwarts for a short while, she did not know Mcgonagall was a teacher.

"I'm really sorry M-min-" She stuttered once again. "Minnie," Ophelia stuttered out as she tried to remember the Professor's name. Mcgonagall peered down at the young Ravenclaw.

She saw a bit of herself in those chocolate brown eyes. So instead of becoming  strict and punishing the girl, she wore a slight smile. "It's alright, just hurry back to bed before you will have a detention." The silver haired woman said

Ophelia let out a sigh of relief when her punishment was not the cane which she was expecting and she was incredibly grateful. "Thank you Minnie." She replied as she wrapped her arms around Mcgonagall, her head on her stomach.

The Professor was frozen still as she was always the strict and scaring Professor that no one thought of hugging or even smiling at. A small smile then appeared on her face as she watched the girl run around the corner, back to the Ravenclaw common room.