Chapter 1:eachother safe havens

"Talk"
'Thought'
"Praselatongue"

I am Haroldson  Arthur James Evans Potter. I am the son of  Lily Emilia Potter 'nee Evans and James  Potter. To my Uncle  I am a freak and a stress release. To my cousin I am a punching  bag  and a freak thanks to his father's  teachings. To my aunt  I am her precious boy her nephew. To the wizard  world I am the boy who lived but just wait I am so much more.

Petunia pov: I wake up Thursday  morning 6am  I sigh in relief 'Venon  is gone on a busyness business trip for the next 4 and Dudley is on a trip  with his friends for 3 weeks so  Harry and I are alone until Tuesday. I open  the  cupboard and kneel down and  stroke the long Raven hair of my nephew and he fluttered open his piercing emerald eyes. He smiles  lovingly at me I smile with tear as I  pulled him into a hug crying I wanted to hug him last night when Vernon  done his beat and threw him into the cupboard  but when I  tried  he beat me and forced  me  to pleasure him before he left on business he did his usual threats. I cry holding him saying "I am so sorry my little Fox I am sorry he hurt you while I could do nothing". He only wiped my tears away he spoke  softly "shhh Aunty Pet it's ok I don't blame you I am fine but what of you I know what he did to you last night". I don't look  in his eyes say "I-I-I  fine". He says "Aunty don't lie because I can tell when you do I know your not fine but don't worry tomorrow we will  start making arrangements to see if we can get away from him ok". I only nod smiling. I hand him some secret clothes I bought him  I say "go get ready  you got all A in school this year also  been very good with out losing it on Vernon so go get dressed we are going  on an outing today". I smile as he rushes off with a big smile I watch him go with  these thoughts ' He so much  like Lily her thirst for knowledge his letter will come tomorrow and then we will get his stuff and hide it from Vernon just a few more weeks then he will be safe from him he just got to keep his head down and then Harry will be safe at Hogwarts then once there I can get our self someplace safe from Vernon grip and then we can start being happy and  heal'. After I finish my thoughts when my little fox came down he wearing black jeans dark grey tshirt with a black and white zip up hoodie with a red tribal dragon  on the back  he slid on his trainers. ' Harry is going to be 11 tomorrow  but he looks  like he going  to 7 I will  make  serten to remind him to speak with the nurse at Hogwarts to ask for a full physical  and I will  make  a deal to go to a hospital as well to get him to go I have no doubt he inherited our family's height and  beauty  and from  what Lily  told me of James he was tall dark and handsome so  with both of those heritage  in him once he gets a full  check up and gets proper  nutrition  he will  no doubt  be winning  alot of girls  hearts' I  smirk at the thought of my little  fox pup getting  multiple  wives. Harry says "Aunty I'm  ready" he sees my face and  tilts his head and scrutch his brows confused  all cutely while saying "what is it aunty pet" I  smile saying "nothing  my precious prince just thinking how cute you look and how you will get so many girlfriends  when you go to Hogwarts and you will  forget  about your  dear Aunty Pet" Harry says " 1) forget you never will happen 2) no girls will  like me like that 3) if I  do find on girl who  does  she must deal with that you are not going anywhere  because  I  will  never leave my girls that goes for you and any other female I  let in to my life to care for". I smile at how Harry  says  that I  nod and we head off. We got in the little car Vernon got me even though it had a GPS  tracker it was at least alittle freedom which is better than nothing  Harry  ask me to tell more stories  of  his mom  though I told  him  them a thousand times  he always  wish to here I  park a little  ways  away from the leaky  cauldron  Harry  says  my letter comes tomorrow don't  it I nod when I  leave you are leaving  too we will see if there are any places  safe for us away from him understand I just nod I knew that in some cases there was no arguing with Harry. We continue eating at the cafe across the street from the leaky cauldron. Once we finished we walked  to  the book  store three doors down. I told Harry "no more than 7 books understand" he nods skipping off. I got some more cook and baking books I was looking  for some herbs  and spice book when Harry  skipped  up to me saying how he found some books and he showed  me. 3 book was a new mystery book, 2 Romance novels, 1 was politics and how to do it, and the last  was of the arts of war. I smile we went to the front to check out and pay Harry put all his books in his bag he brought along we decided to walk a bit Harry holds my hand he points to a new store saying Aunty can  we go in there. I look at where he points and  smile nodding  we walk into the new pet store. Me and Harry  part ways to wander around.

Harry pov: I  am walking around the  pet store I see a cage full of cute  ginnea pigs  but all the other ginnea pigs are grouped up but one black one it's  eyes are close and it's smaller  then the rest 'she must be the the runt' I thought the sign says I can  hold them so I scoop up the little  black ginneapig and close the lid I  hold her close she cuddles into my chest. I walk around happy tomorrow  I can maybe find a safe place for my aunt and I can live. I walk around  more I get to the reptile area I see  some lizards and some average  snakes but then I see one that is unbelievably beautiful. I  whisper  beautiful as I stare. The beautiful  black scale snake with vibrate violet  eyes with black slits looks  at me the snake  is so small  she could wrap  around  my wrist  3 times. I  continue  to  stare whe I hear a feminine voice say "Hello there I  thank you for the compliment" the little one I place on my shoulder  she curls up snuggling my neck.  "forgive me for staring it's  just your beauty caught my attention and I couldn't look away"  I say. "That's  fine  I  understand  after  all  muggles  don't  know of my bread which is known  as  a BalaskianViper which is a special  rare breed of a magical  Viper and  a Basilisk and it is  rare to see my kind in the wizard world  as we rarely  show  ourselves and  rarely  do  we bond with  any wizard or witch however  I see much potential  in you young one  please take me away from here and be my master the shop keep wants to feed me to the king kobra I  may be able to hunt but I am  still  to young to protect myself  or to use my venom please". I  look  at her pleading  eyes  and then notice my aunt Petunia  came over and I  told  her of my snake friend and  the little  one  and pleaded with her to let  me  have  them using the puppy dog eyes  knowing no one could resist  she caved in seconds  but said  that I  must hide them from Vernon and Dudley as they kill them. I nod happily. I  turn to my new snake saying "I  am going to be taking you home along with  my little one you must stay out of sight and  not eat this little one  or bite anyone at the house let alone be see no matter what ". She nods saying "I  will  stay out of sight master and also I  will  protect you and your little one and  look out for her". I nodded  Aunt Petunia got the shop keep and told him we like  to buy the snake and the ginnea pig he  grabs my beauty  roughly and her drop in the box not caring I push my anger down Ztelling my aunt I going to get supplies to get I the stuff and Aunt Petunia pays for it we leave heading  to our prison we refer to as home I  am in the guest room I put my books in the secret bookshelf Aunt made me putting my books in there. I  then decided to name my new snake Violet and  my ginneapig Raven. Violet  then bonded  with me telling  me  her story and I tell her mine. I tell her what my aunt and I suffer  and how we  are  eachother safe havens.