Chapter I

Hi :)
If Boffy or anyone states they do not like this sort of cotent, please let me know and I'll unpublish this.
Also, if you havent watched boffy, go do that. If you have and are uncomfortable with his whole torturing animals and dark humour, this is not for you.
Also i dont really spellcheck these so if you see a typo please point it out lmfao
==========
"What's wrong, Tommy?" His brother asked, and he sighed. He had been looking through his contacts earlier that day, and had found a number he hadn't messaged in ages.

"Nothing, just memories of an old friend." That was partly true, seeing as it wasn't the only thing on his mind. He wondered how the other was doing now they weren't really friends anymore.

"Well, why don't you invite them over? I'm sure Dream won't mind, and if he doesn't let us we can just ask Drista." Wilbur said, which made him freeze. Invite him over? He was sure he'd set off so many red flags within a second of arriving. But he would be lying if he said he didn't miss his odd jokes.

"I'll consider it," He finally said, "but it isn't likely."

"Why not?"

"He's... A bit odd. Most people don't really appreciate his weird humour, because it's really dark and sadistic. He's also the embodiment of chaos. There's many pros and cons."

"I see." Wilbur simply answered. "Well, Phil wants me over. So I'll see you later, I guess?"

"See you, Wil."
==========