Prologue

Izuku walked through his new estate, as nervousness took over him. His mother Inko hadn't told him about this marriage. And he didn't even know the guy or lady he was going to be marrying! How does she expect him to accept that?!
Izuku unclenched his fists and took a deep breath in, then out. He knew he was going to get married someday, but..he had imagined things differently. He thought he was going to marry Uraraka, the scene played over and over in his head, the day he'd be ready to propose to his girlfriend Ochako.
He was going to miss those beautiful big brown eyes of hers. And her lovely smile, the way her cheeks would turn a bright shade of pink each time he complimented her, or got too close to her face. Oh.. and the way her short brown hair felt in his fingers, her soft...soft hair..
But no. Of course his stupid mother Inko had to interfere with his plans of marrying the love of his life. He was pissed off at her, but he knew that his mother had to have a good reason on why she didn't let Izuku marry Ochako. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. He flinched, thinking he was the only one there at the big mansion he would soon move into once he was married to his bride or groom. The door opened the slightest bit, creaking as it did so. Pale, rough fingers gripped the door nob tightly, as it finally hit the wall, revealing a tall man. He had ash blonde hair, and blood red eyes. Blood red eyes that were currently staring right into Izuku's moss green orbs. He gulped.
The blondes stare was intense, but Izuku could see something more hidden behind those red orbs, the color of fresh blood. Izuku pulled at the collar of his shirt, feeling his face get hot.

"Are you Izuku, from..the Midoriya family?" The blonde said.

Izuku nodded faintly. Something was off....he saw his eyes widen a bit.

"Ah...okay.....well, Izuku," The blonde male said, pausing and taking a breath in before continuing on.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou. Your soon to be husband...."