01

You know that feeling when everyday starts to feel like the exact same day, repeating itself over and over again? When you don't even know what day of the week it is, sometimes the month included. When you're just reliving the same routine every single day on a constant, exhausting loop. When you start to feel like a robot, programmed to only do the same things over and over again.

That's exactly how my life feels right now.

I wake up every morning, get ready, go to work, come home, eat, then go to sleep. It makes me sound old, doesn't it? I'm only 21, but I feel like I might as well be 50 and ready to retire. I rarely ever get time for myself to do things outside of my daily routine, and when I do, I do as much as I can to enjoy myself to the fullest. As much as I love my job, I just wish it came with a little more personal freedom.

To sum everything up and to answer everyone's questions, I work as a photographer at a modeling agency in New York named Nova Modeling. I'm far from a model myself, but I love discovering the potential in all the models I work with. I also love being able to capture beautiful photographs of beautiful people. It really boosts their confidence, which makes me feel proud that I have done my job right.

All I wish is one day, just one day, for things to be a little different. A surprise vacation would be really nice, but I won't get my hopes up that high. I only wish something would happen that's out of the usual routine. I roll my eyes at my thoughts, knowing that something new happening doesn't seem very likely anytime soon.

Around the same time as every other day, 9 a.m., I roll out of my bed as well as my impossible thoughts before they cloud my brain and start to get myself ready for the oncoming day. One of the things I love most about my job is that I get to wear whatever I choose, allowing me to express my own fashion sense. I'd like to say I have pretty good taste in fashion. I walk over to my closet, opening the doors in attempt to put an outfit together in my head.

I end up choosing a silk, flowy white tank with pistachio green high waisted pants, along with a belt and heels that match the pants.

After getting myself ready for the day ahead, I step outside and call myself an Uber to work

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After getting myself ready for the day ahead, I step outside and call myself an Uber to work. I know you're probably wondering, "You work for a modeling company and can't afford a car to drive?" It's not that I can't afford one, I would just rather spend my money on things that don't cause immense fear for reasons we don't speak about. It's easier to get someone to drive for me instead of myself being in control of a moving vehicle; something that's definitely not my strong suit.

Passing by loads of cars and buildings taller than I can ever imagine never fails to amaze me. Living in this city feels like you're always on the move. It's constantly busy every hour of the day, with people always walking the streets like they have somewhere to be and can't be late. I always wonder what every single person could be doing here in a day. It's crazy to think about how every single person you pass by has a different schedule and a much different life than your own. I'm sure everyone does something new and different everyday, then there's me; living the same day over and over again on repeat just to stay alive and sheltered.

model material | h.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें