Chapter 11

Sam's P.O.V

Riley and I were walking hand in hand. Our hands fit perfectly in each other like they were meant to be. When I am with her it feels like we are the only people in the world. We had been walking along the boardwalk for ages so we decided to go lye down on the beach and look at the stars. We layed down and I checked my phone to see the time.

12:00

Shit. Have we really been out for for 3 hours. I guess we were having so much time I lost track of time.

Riley's P.O.V

We were lying down on the beach looking at the stars. I had my head on his chest and he was playing with my fingers.

"I love you, Sam" I said. That's the first time I ever said I love you too Sam and when I said it I meant it.

"I love you too Riley" Sam said and looked at me in the eyes. He started to move closer to my face. We were only centimetres apart and then our lip crashed. It was amazing. I felt so many Sparks and it was like our first kiss all over again. Amazing.

Sam starting licking my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let him enter and explore my mouth. I tried to dominate but gave up after a while. I started tugging on Sam shirt giving him the signal o take it off. He broke the kiss for only a second and then go straight back to it.

Sam hoped on top of me and started sucking on my neck. I let out a moaned. Sam then took of my shirt so I was in my bikini top. He smiled and I smiled back. He then went straight back to kissing he started at my jawline and started to go down to my neck and continued sucking/ nibbling on my neck.

I decided to try and be more dominate and take charge. I flipped Sam over and started kissing kissing his jawline all the way done to chest. I started rubbing his dick while kissing his neck. I could feel Sam getting hard and that's when I stopped.

Sam's P.O.V

That came out of know where Riley was amazing. We were both breathless and I had a boner thanks to Riley.

"Are you going to finish your job" I said to Riley while trying to get my breath back.

"Why should I? It's your penis" she said while giggling.

"Well technically it's your fault."I said back to her but she just laughed.

I decided to take a picture with Riley. She layed her head on my chest and we took a photo. I uploaded it to Instagram with the caption:

'Best night on the beach with the one and only @RileyTurner'

After my boner died down we decided to leave. I have a feeling the next few months are going to be so much fun.

--------------------------------------

Hey Guys I don't normally do authors note and I will probably never do another one. But thank you for 240 Reads and 10 Votes. I tried writing a dirty make out session but I don't know if I failed or not you tell me. Love you all 💋