chapter 1

it was a silent night. the light of the moon shined on the town's lake, as the soothing sounds of crickets chirping and owls hooting filled the whole town with noise. the moon was like a spotlight on the people below. the rain started to pour onto the ground below, as the clicking of Connie Rogan's typing blocked out the sound of the pouring rain.

meet Connie Rogan...

age: 15

sophomore in high school...

has a younger brother named Johnny Rogan.....

she likes to draw.....

hates getting scared

she likes to read manga and comic books......

has a boyfriend named sam Campbell.....

Connie Rogan was typing her English final report to pass and become a junior in high school (other known as 11th grade). her assignment was to write a horror story. " it was a dark and stormy night, that's so basic" said Connie, as she deleted everything. Connie wiped the sleep and started to type again.

Connie then heard a noise from her window. Connie look at it, then brushed it off like the wind. she then heard it again. Connie got up and crept toward the window. as she crept toward the window she could hear it again, tapping coming from the window. she opened the window and saw nothing was there.  then a hand came and grabbed Connie. Connie tried to pull away, but another came and latched onto the window seal. Connie looked over and saw it was sam.

meet sam, Campbell... 

age: 16 

sophomore in high school...

has no siblings...

voted the cutest guy in school...

captain of the football team...

has a girlfriend named Connie Rogan...

"you scared the shit out of me, what are you even doing here," said Connie." what, can't I surprise my girlfriend once in a while", said sam as he climbed through the window. "you gotta get outta here or my mom is gonna hear you, and besides I need to get this report finished in 2 weeks and I'm stumped," said Connie.

 "well maybe you could write your story about how a handsome prince saved a princess from her castle," said sam as he got closer. "the report is the write a horror story", pointed out Connie. "well maybe write about how a football player has to fight a beat, at the end of the story the hero gets the girl," said Sam. oh, yea said Connie as she wrapped her hands around him.

then the door slammed open. they look over and saw Connie's mom in her robe with Connie's brother, Jonny Rogan.

meet Jonny Rogan... 

age: 14...

freshmen in high school...

has an older sister named Connie Rogan...

has a best friend named Kyle Ellis...

likes horror...

voted the school dork #1...

gets bullied a lot ...

Connie's, and Jonny's mom...

age: 45

adult...

is scary when mad...

really good cook...