I hear A Symphony- Cody Fry (Slowed)*Peter Parker*

"Why don't you ever talk to me?!" I blurt out looking at Peter.

"I do talk to you. I'm talking to you right now." He said looking down even though he knows exactly what I mean.

"That's not what I mean Pete." I look at him and he lifts his head so I'm looking at him straight in the eyes. I know he's hiding something. "Please Peter..." I said, my voice trailing off and tears filling my eyes, "What did I do?" A tear falls down my cheek and drips off my chin as we just look at eachother. "We used to be so close... What happened?" I look down at the ground as I can feel the tears starting to run down my face.

"Y/N..." Peter says choked up, "You didn't do anything. I promise. It's...It's My fault." he slowly walks towards me but I step back still looking to the floor. We stand in silence for a moment.

"Please, just tell me what's been going on with you. I don't understand how we can go from telling eachother everything to not even talking at all. We used to tell eachother everything, stupid stuff, like what I had for lunch the day before or- or you'd tell me that you weren't going to study for a test, and of course I was fine with that because I knew you were going to ace it anyway-" I take a breath and look up at him to see that he was already staring at me. "Sorry, I'm rambling. what's been going on with you... I'm just saying that something changed between now and two months ago, and I don't want it to sound like I'm jealous cause I'm not... but, it seems to have changed around the time you got the Stark internship. I don't know. Maybe I'm just making it up because I need a reason for our falling out..." We make eye contact through our tear filled eyes. "I don't-'' I was cut off by Peter collapsing to the ground in a puddle of tears. I rushed over to him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't tell you!" He said in a whisper between sobs. Whatever he was going through is serious and he doesn't need me grilling him right now. I stop and hug him. Just hug him. It really seems to be all he needs right now. I squeeze him tight. "Y/n... I need to tell you something." he looks up at me with tears filling his eyes, "But you can't tell anyone, not. A. Soul."

"I won't. I promise." I say, now thinking the worst.

"Please don't let this change our friendship." he says to me with pleading eyes. I look at him for a moment and as he takes another breath to calm down I lean in and squeeze him tightly one more time and whisper,

"Nothing could ever change our friendship." Just before pulling away I add, "But Parker I swear if you killed someone, I'm not sure I have many good places to hide a body." He let out a laugh as I pulled away and that made me feel warm inside. I loved making him laugh, it always made my mood better. I start to stand up off the carpet but he grabs my hand and stops me. I give him a look.

"You're gonna want to sit down..." He says, looking at me. Cautiously I sit down.

"Ok. What is it?" I say still waiting.

"Ok. The reason I've been so secretive and distant is because the Stark internship is more than you think." He grabs both my hands and holds them while softly looking me in the eyes. "I'm... I'm Spiderman." What did he just say?!

"Are you serious?!" I ask.

"Yes 100%." He says, completely straight faced.

"Wow." I say. I have no words. None. How can little Peter Parker be Spiderman. How?

"Yeah" he says. "Do you think of me differently now?" He asks.

"Oh yeah for sure." I say sarcastically, "I'll never be able to speak to you again Parker- oh I mean Spiderman" We laughed together still hand in hand. I look down at our hands but he stays looking at me. I meet his eyes again, this time he's smiling at me. "What?" I ask lightly, giggling.

"Nothing." He says smiling still, "I'm just glad I told you." He said breaking eye contact indicating that he was lying.

"You're lying. There's something else... I know." I place my hand on his cheek and lightly guide his head back to face me, "No more secrets Pete." I say while he still avoided eye contact.

"Ok, but-" He made eye contact again, "y/n, there is a time and a place for everything to be revealed. I truly believe that this is neither the time nor place."

"Ok, I believe you. I hug him once more and whisper in a breathy voice. "Thank you for being my best friend Pete, I truly do love you." Maybe someday I will be able to say he is an amazing boyfriend, but for now he's just a friend... My best friend.

------That's all I got for now besties hope you enjoyed :)-------