The Bedroom

The two stayed silent for two weeks. Neither of them were speaking to each other. Their fight broke the trust between them completely. Tendou was having a worse time than Ushijima. Or so he thought. Hearing the cries of Tendou in their room broke him. He had been sleeping on the couch. Tendou wasn't a silent crier when he believed Ushijima was asleep. The redhead's sobs were heard all throughout the apartment. He hadn't stopped crying ever since it happened.

Ushijima's heart shattered every night. He could never comfort him, because Tendou didn't know that he heard every cry, every curse word. What Tendou also didn't know was that Ushijima had also broken down. He broke down only once, and it was on the phone with Oikawa while Tendou was out. Oikawa offered to come back to stay with him for a few days. Ushijima declined. That was the last he had heard from Oikawa since.

Tendou had absolutely no trust in Ushijima anymore. Their relationship was basically over, even though neither of them truly ended it. Deep down, Tendou just wanted Ushijima back. He missed talking to him, he missed the kisses he gave, he missed going out with him. He couldn't bring himself to forgive him though. Ushijima didn't deserve to be forgiven. Tendou had to give up on him. But he just couldn't let go.

Ushijima didn't want their relationship to be over either. He truly believed Tendou would be able to forgive him. He wanted to believe it. The brunette would do anything to get back to what they were before everything happened.

It was nighttime again. Ushijima sat on the couch and rubbed his fingers over his eyes to wake himself up. He stayed silent, listening in to their bedroom. Soon enough, he began to hear Tendou cry. Those cries hurt his heart so bad. Ushijima couldn't handle it anymore. He couldn't deal with the silence. He walked over to the door and grabbed the door handle. He took a deep breath before silently opening the door.

Tendou's cries were louder with the door open. Ushijima could feel his eyes start to water, he couldn't help it. He looked at the redhead as he clutched the pillow. The brunette made his way over to the edge of the bed. Tendou was in the middle of the bed, not realizing he was right behind him. Ushijima went to reach out his hand to touch him but he stopped himself. He didn't want to scare him.

"Tendou..." Ushijima's voice gave out on him. Tendou immediately stopped his crying and turned his body to face him. He didn't say anything, he just simply stared. Ushijima reached his hand out again and gently placed it on his arm. He could see Tendou's face change. His lip quivered and he quickly turned his face away. "Go away. I don't want to see you."

The brunette slowly crawled into the bed next to him. Tendou didn't want to get into a fight. He let the male in without saying a word. He could sense that Ushijima wanted to pull him into a hug. The redhead let out a shaky sigh before scootching his body into the other. Ushijima put his arm over Tendou's shivering body and rubbed his fingers on the top of his hand. He knew that rubbing his hand would calm him down. Ushijima didn't want to hear him cry anymore.

Tendou let out a soft whimper and closed his eyes. It felt just like how they used to sleep together when it was normal. The redhead wanted to kick him out of bed, but he didn't have the strength to yell. Instead, he turned his body so he was facing the brunette. He buried his face into Ushijima's bare chest, and feeling his warmth rushed through him. Ushijima played with Tendou's hair for a little. After a few minutes, he felt the redhead stop shaking.

He opened his eyes to see Tendou sleeping, his face completely red, and his eyes puffy. Ushijima's  eyesight went blurry and he put his face in Tendou's hair, breathing in his scent. He just wanted everything to go back to normal. Ushijima knew that wasn't going to happen though. The brunette silently cried until he fell asleep. His shakes couldn't be felt by Tendou. He wouldn't let go of him either, even though he was asleep. This was the first time in weeks that they slept with each other. Their bodies pressed against each other, both of them getting comfort in each other's company.