chaoter one 😍

gogy wogy poggy soggy loggy was walking to school. he passed swapnaps house, swapnap ran out and knocked gogy on the concrete and gogy woggy poggy soggy loggy broke his skull. gogy got up with snort running out of his nose and put his hands down his pants and started pulling his ass hairs 😍

swapnap recorded the whole thing and said "GOGY MORE LIKE PIGY AND IM GONNA SHOW DREAM YOU LIEK HIM AND THIA" gogy wogy soggy piggy got up and ran towards swapnap.

gogy creamed  "SWAPNAP YOU BETTEW NOT I WILL HIT YOUR MAMA" swapnap got so mad he flew to Pluto and he came back and killed gogy soggy piggy pushing him into the earth's core. he picked foggy up and put him on the grass and then swapnap suddenly said "gogy piggy I love you" and they had a makeout session. swapnap got undressed and thrusted into gogy going on beat liek *now... now... now...*

drwam came outside and saw this. dweam siad "without me 🥺🥺🥺 how dare u... IM EMO AND DEPRESED" and ran towards the swpanaps house and told his mom. swappysi mom said "SAMPAM HOW DARE TOU U MOTHER FUCKER I HOPE U GET RAN IVER BY A CAF DUMB BITCH I SWESR UR AN UGLY RAT U DISGUSTING CREATEUR" swapnap got up and he cried, he shat himself and poop was running down his pants ass he walked to his mom. swaps mom said "SAMPAM I SWAE GET HER EU SHIT UR PANTS U FAILURE THATS WHY U RAPED HIN U GAY RAT.

chapter one 2 is coming BETTER KEEP READING OR ILL GO TO UR HOUSE AND FUCKING KILL YOU I UGLY FICKI NG RAT

die slowly besties🥺🤞🏻