Chapter 1.

How did I get here?
How the fuck did I get here?
I cant believe the moment I open my eyes I see I'm in some random man's bed.
He's skinny, but muscular. Tatted. Taller than me. His skin like milk mixed with honey. He's beautiful. My type.
I look around the room to see it's dirty, as fuck. Clothes and condom wrappers everywhere.
Damn. He must've put it down on me because I can't move.
I can't fucking move. My mind starts to panic. Am I paralyzed? Is a demon fucking with me? What's happening to me?
I put all my energy in my toes. If I can wiggle them then I can get out of this. The pinky toe on my right foot moves first, then the rest follow suit, progress.
I then focus my energy into my fingers. The middle finger on my left moved first. Then the rest follow suit.
I start to move my arms, then my back. I'm up. My legs are moving, I'm free.
Somehow through all of this, the sexy stranger is still asleep. I get up to head to his bathroom to check myself out, maybe wash up a little, and piss, first and foremost.
After peeing I look into his bathroom mirror to see my naked body. Wide hips , bite marks on my full breasts and red hand marks on my brown ass. Damn, he fucked me up. But I love it. I love every inch of myself. I'm not skinny at all like the girls surrounding me in this country I'm foreign to. But I don't care, I look good. Pudgy tummy, big butt, big breasts, average height and all.
After washing up I go back to his room to see him awake. I freeze as he looks me in the eyes with pure confusion. His heavy eyes travel my naked body and for a split second the look in his eyes change. I know that look all too well. Hunger.
"You gotta get the fuck up outta here," he says.
I stand there in shock. Completely frozen, still.
"Girl, are you fucking deaf? Get the fuck out my house."
Him saying that inflicted urgency within my body. I quickly grab most of my clothes, my panties are missing but whatever, I just need to get home, quickly.
After getting my clothes on he walks me to the door. "Damn, I couldn't get a good morning?"
"No." He says blankly. Damn he's cold.
"Oh it's like that?"
He doesn't respond. Just looks me up and down, stopping at the deep v neck of my short black sequin dress.
"Up here," I say. I loved the attention but he was burning a hole in my skin, and my stomach started turning. I want to forget this ever happened, not rip my clothes out and take it in his doorway.
He looks me dead in the eye, "Get out."
"Fine. And it's an apartment by the way, not a house."
"Oh so you got jokes?"
"Plenty," I reply while turning away to leave his apartment. He grabs my wrist right as I fully exit the door.
"What's your name?" The mysterious man asks
"Maia"
He shuts the door in my face.
Ouch.
I look over to look at his apartment number. 34. Fuck. He's my neighbor. I live literally next door.
God I don't want to deal with this.