2 | Dirty Dancing

I reach in my bag in search of my house keys, praying I didn't leave it in that man's house. After about 30 more seconds of searching I finally found them. I take them and unlock my door, getting hit with the pleasant smell of vanilla.
I close my door and remove my clothes. A hot shower is just what I need to relax my body.
I go in my bathroom and turn my shower on the hottest setting I can stand. I lather my body in dove soap. Wash rinse repeat. I wash my makeup off with the same soap. Wash rinse repeat.
After about 15 minutes of that I step out. I feel like a brand new person. My body isn't as sore as it was prior to my shower. I grab my towel and head to my room. I sit on the bed and lather my face and body in Shea butter. I love how soft it makes my skin. Sometimes the oldest tricks work the best.
I walk around naked for a few minutes to decide what I'll spend the rest of my night doing. I go to my kitchen for some water and head to the living room. I sit down on my my black velvet couch and turn on the tv to flip through Netflix titles.
Boring. Boring. I've already seen this. Boring. Boring.
Damn ain't nothing on here.
I turn the tv back off and look at the view from my large window. I hope nobody can see my naked ass through this window. I look over to my right and see my pole.
"Well I can dance to relieve myself of this boredom," I sigh.

I head to my room to put o some dance clothes. I pick out a matching blue sequin dance bikini and my boobs are spilling out the bottom. I slip on a pair of tall, sparkly 6 inch heels. I look so much sexier this way instead of being naked. 

I head back into my living room and connect my phone to my huge stereo speaker. I press shuffle on my dance playlist and the first song that plays is Nasty by Ariana Grande. Perfect. A nice warm up song. 

After about 30 minutes of dancing on my pole I hear a ding. A text. Who's texting me at 10 in the night?

Maya. Turn that shit down.

Who is this? How do you have my number? I reply.

I said turn that shit down.

I scoff, turn my music p even louder even louder. As soon as I start to get back on the poll I hear a knock on my door. I turn my music down and open it to see the stranger I slept with the night before.

He looks me up and down and up and back down again. 

"Ahem. What are you doing here?" I breathe out. Even though I'm towering over him because of my heels, he makes me so nervous. He way he looks at me feels like he's staring straight in my soul. I see a fire light in his eyes, his bare chest covered in tattoos tenses, flexes. His whole demeanor is different.

"You a stripper?" He asks an cocks his eyebrow up at me.

"No, I pole dance in the comfort of my own home, but that's it. Now again, what are you doing here?"

"Mh. Didn't I tell you to turn that shit down?"

"My bad." I turn away and walk over to my phone to turn the music completely off.  He must've took it as an invite to come in because he's now sitting on my couch. I stand right in front of him.

"How did you get my number anyways?" I ask in confusion. I'm moreso confused as to who the fuck told him to come in. but whatever. he's already here.

"Don't worry about it," he says while looking me in the eye.

I sigh then decide to sit down on the couch. Maybe I can have a conversation with him, figure out what his deal is.

"Nah get up," he says sternly.

"What?" As confused as I am I get up anyways.

"Dance for me," He says, voice low, hitting my eardrums deeply.

Dance for me.