[18]

~TOJI LOOKING FINE AS HELL IN THAT VIDEO- ALSO.... ALMOST 1K READS. YO? 8 MORE READS 😭✋ TYSMMMMM~

It was after school. Louis had gone home and I was home alone. Mum (emma if u forgot) had gone out for grocery shopping. I decided to take Bailey for a walk since I was bored. While I was putting on the leash, my phone started to ring. It was Sadie, she was calling the whole gc. I picked up. 

"Hi!" Sadie waves at the camera. Everyone says their hi's.

"So why'd you call?" I asked. Will and Sadie were together by the way. Sadie whispered something to William. William just nods and Sadie puts the phone in between William and her.

"What are y'all doing?" Millie says confused. Louis asks the same thing so did finn, noah, caleb and gaten. Sadie and Will both lean in and peck each other on the lips.

"EEEEAHHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yell, jumping up and down. Everyone covers their ears except Millie who was also joining me on the high pitched screams.

"ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL MY EAR?" Caleb yells.

"YA?" Gaten agrees.

"Ya know y'all have two ears? PLURAL!" Finn corrects Caleb. 

"SHUT UP MR GRAMMER/ENGLISH BITCH!" Noah yells. "WE JUST WATCHED SADIE SINK. AND. WILLIAM FRANKLYN FUCKING MILLER KISSSSSSSSSSS,"

I open the door and start to walk out.

"Where you going Y/n?" Louis asks.

"I'm taking bailey for a walk," I chirp.

"CAN WE SEE BAILEY?" Will asks, jumping up and down.

"Calm down calm down," I chuckle. I flip to camera and put it in front of Bailey's face. Everyone melted in awes which caused another chuckle to escape my lips. I flipped the camera again and started to walk. We chatted for a while and I hadn't realized I had walked pretty far from home. I turned around to look at my surrounding when I see a 30 or 40 year old man staring at me. I freeze for a second and let my head fall down.

"Y/n you ok?" Caleb asks.

"Ya. Ya I'm fine, just this guy staring at me." I pull my hood over my head.

"Want me to come over?" Louis asks. I nod my head and switch on my location. Everyone offers to come, except Sadie and Will because they live in LA and not London. To my rescue the paparazzies surround me, blocking me from the man. I put my self on mute, on the face time call, so that the other's wouldn't have to hear everything. A few minutes later they all arrived and we started to talk to the paparazzies.

"So Y/n and louis, I heard you guys are filming a movie?" One guy says. I just hum in response. "Whats it about?"

"I don't think we can really say that," Louis chuckles nervously. 

"But the trailer is coming tomorrow I think," I say, looking and Louis to clarify. He nods. We chat with them a bit more before they leave. We all decided to go to the skate park. 

~TIME SKIP~

When we arrived to the park, Lennon was there. She was the last person I would think of seeing here. We all ignored her, until she asked Louis to talk. He agreed and they both left to a ore private area. After about 10 minutes, Louis didnt come back. I walked over to where they had gone and what I saw made me rip off the necklace and ring louis had given me...